Monday, August 2, 2010

Blue Monday - Blue Note Cards

Hello. It's Blue Monday! I'm so glad you decided to join in the fun.

To participate: just click here for BLUE MONDAY INSTRUCTIONS.

Visit other Blue Monday participants by clicking on their links.
That's what makes Blue Monday fun. I ❤ comments, and appreciate everyone who leaves one for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look what came in my mail! Denise Marie from Denise Marie Bloomin had a "blog-a-versary celebration door prize," and I won! She made note cards in Blue brown, and white just for me! They're made with such care and details: hand stamped, touches of ribbon, and 3-D parts. Denise Marie is a handy lady. She not only crafts, but she finds great buys that she shares on her blog.

Six Blue items were enclosed:
  1. With Gratitude card with envelope
  2. A Very Happy Birthday card with envelope
  3. Thank you Very Much card with envelope
  4. With Sympathy card with envelope
  5. Best Wishes tag
  6. A personal note from Denise Marie





I'm giving you a close-up of her whimsical address label on the outside of the package. The top of the label is so cute. Just look at that darling Blue mailbox on the address label.



Here's the little note from Denise Marie. Notice in the lower right, she's written, "Keep Smiling."



I turned the card over so that you can read the message, it says,
"Sally,
You've blessed me w/your meme. I had fun making these for you.
If I can find ANY blue I gotta tag in! LOL
Bloggie Love,
Denise Marie"




What a special Blue treat! Thank you, Denise Marie; I'll sure enjoy using these.


Happy Blue Monday!


Blue Monday Participants
1. Jill, CA
2. lani@home
3. mizhelle
4. Vintage linens
5. Sweet Nothings
6. Rajesh, India
7. Dena E Dream Doodlers
8. Candy @ The Little Round Table
9. LaVoice
10. Sarah@Blogging While Waiting
11. Ann@tin and sparkle
12. Fe's Journey of Life
13. Siromade Australia
14. Animor Australia
15. Marie's Maison - Guest Room
16. Pie
17. Coloradolady - blue stained pine
18. Mary@OnePerfectBite
19. Jeanne,backyard neighbor
20. Emily
21. kat
22. Joyful
23. Treasures from the Heart
24. Loui
25. lazyclick, India
26. Fifi Flowers
27. Milla
28. Belle
29. Hagemor Fotosafari
30. Maboe, Norway
31. Shannara
32. Jan, Australia
33. Riet, Holland
34. Eden, Australia
35. Doni @ faithgracecrafts
36. Rinkly Rimes
37. The Recycling Loop
38. Chari@Happy To Design
39. Kvasthilda, Sweden
40. foto CHIP - Birgitta
41. Manang Kim~USA
42. Everyday melbourne
43. Happier Than a Pig in Mud-Freezer Dill Pickles
44. Debbie@thepaintsplash
45. Becky K
46. Fighter ღ
47. Jasmin in Blue!
48. Cabin & Cottage
49. DustyUs, Ok, US
50. Wifey10-My Pet Jamie
51. Reach Beyond Limits
52. Susan@Mizzus G on This and That
53. Christian
54. Idea House Master Suite
55. Auntie E's Garden
56. DeniseMarie
57. linda
58. Christine
59. Katillac Shack
60. Little World of Fun
61. Yoli ~ Apron Senorita
62. Treasured Blue Platter
63. Diann @ The Thrifty Groove
64. Jan K.
65. Talents Differ
66. Joahna Vern, Philippines
67. blue,taiwan
68. Joy- Books and Life
69. Beeutiful by Design-Blue & White
70. Bon Vivant
71. Kayce's Daily Notes
72. Bonnie Blue Flag
73. Ruth
74. peggy gatto
75. hapzydeco
76. Crafty Gardener, Canada
77. annies home
78. Gee
79. Annette
80. Hyacinths For The Soul
81. Komali Chai in the garden
82. Komali -Scented outdoor room

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



67 comments:

☺lani☺ said...

Those are beautiful! I love them all! Happy Blue Monday!

bj said...

I love all of these, Sally girl.
Happiest Blue Monday..
xo bj

Oh...meant to ask ...since you haven't been numbering your blue posts, are you near 100 posts yet?
I sure want to know so I can throw you a BIG BLUE PARTY...;))

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Handmade cards are like sending a special gift, Hallmark is great but handmade is better. Lucky you!

Dena E's Blog said...

Oh how exciting for you Sally,,,I want to do something similar for my bloaversary soon too but am not sure just how...They are very beautiful by the way...
Blessings and Big Hugs Dena
HAPPY BLUE MONDAY SWEETIE

LV said...

You were very lucky to have received these. I love them and she did a super job. I was blessed with some not long ago from a dear blogging friend. She just did them - no giveaway.

Fex said...

wow, what a lovely cards...

Marie said...

The note cards are so pretty, nice color combination, blue and brown, a fave of mine. The address labels are adorable! Happy Monday Sally.
-marie

maria said...

Congrats Sally. Happy Blue Monday.

Mine is here.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Those are super neat, Sally! I'm so happy for you that you won. :-)

Hope all is well there. I'm up late, but I've got a full load this week.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Unknown said...

wow..those are beautiful blue cards.

happy BM Sally.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a special gift! Looks like she really took some care in making those special for you! Thanks for sharing :)

HaPpY bLuE mOnDaY!!!

Sarah

Barbara Jean said...

Great cards!!

Thanks for hosting.
Used turquoise blue this week.
Hope that counts. =)

blessings

barbara jean

Loui♥ said...

What a delightful treat!
I know the blue thoughtfulness brought a beautiful smile to your face!
Keep smiling..
happy monday!
Loui♥

Fifi Flowers said...

CUTE cards... enjoy your week!

Jan said...

What a gorgeous blue parcel, will make snail-mailing a joy!!
Hugs - Jan

My name is Riet said...

What a lovely gift. Happy BM

Eden said...

Those are so pretty, Sally. Love all of them.

Happy Blue Monday

Doni said...

Aren't they pretty! How wonderful to get something pretty in the mail!! I'm joining in for Monday's party! Blessings, Doni

Rinkly Rimes said...

Your cards are a wonderful shade of blue!

B i r g i t t a said...

Wonderful cards and so creative kind of work :)

Lynn said...

The cards are really nice-enjoy!

Boom Nisanart said...

First time of me : )
Thank you to let us have fun on wonderful monday blue. And I like your shot..lovely card and warm words to keep people smile : )

Hello 9 to 5 said...

Nice blue cards.

Glad to discover this great blog and Happy Blue Monday!

Linda said...

Those are simply wonderful blue note cards, just perfect for you.

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Lucky you! The cards are a perfect Blue Monday post! Have a great week. Debbie

Becky K. said...

Very Pretty Cards!

It is so much fun to receive a package such as this in the mail.

Becky K.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blue!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

The BLUE cards are lovely! I think there's nothing more personal and/or charming than a handmade card! Thanks for sharing these today!
Happy BLUE Monday!
Coralie

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

What a talented lady! Your blue cards are lovely! Jacqueline

Lesa said...

Lovely blue cards! Congrats on winning the door prize!

Wifey10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wifey10 said...

Btw those cards are pretty! Was thinking of getting to card making, starting to collect crafts now. :)Have agreat week!

Jeanne said...

Hi Sally, lucky you. These are lovely gifts. Especially for you. This is a very useful gift box as well as fun. I am happy for you.

My daughter is coming along from her surgery. We are having a wonderful visit.

Happy Blue Monday.
Hugs, Jeanne

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Beautiful blue cards, Sally! I like this shade of blue..

Mizzus G said...

Sally, what a great Blue Monday post. I love the cards you received from Denise Marie. How lovely. She made them herself? She's so talented. They are beautiful.

Thank you for hosting another lovely Blue Monday. I think I'm hooked.
Susan

Denise Marie said...

Wow, the photos look great! I'm glad you like them. :)

linda said...

What beautiful cards.
Very nice photos.

Ann said...

How special for you! All of the cards are unique, love them. Happy Blue Monday.

xinex said...

Denise Marie is so sweet! These are really cute, especially the special personal touches....Christine

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty! What a sweet gift.

Anonymous said...

So pretty Sally! Lucky you!



Thank-you for this event! I appreciate you.

love, kelee

anne said...

wow congratulations and I so love the card, it is so cute

Diann said...

Hi Sally!

How sweet of Denise to send such a fun package! All of it is awesome!

John said...

I'm so glad for you.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Hello,
I am in,
thank you for the blue cards and blue mail stuff in your post.
it takes talents to keep posting fresh stuff on the same theme, but you managed well and did an outstanding job!
;)

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

hi,nice to be back...been putting my link since this morning using my cp but it's not working...your site is not accepting my link,thanks God it's done.

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Those are so pretty !!
That was so thoughtful of her !!
Have a great week Sally!
Diane

Joyful said...

beautiful blues

Umma said...

what a lovely cards you have.. your friend is so sweet indeed.


Blue Monday entry here

Karen Chayne said...

These are simply beautiful cards! I love it...

Anonymous said...

Such pretty cards, lucky you! Happy Blue Monday!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Sally...

Ohhh...don't you just love it when you are the recipient/winner of such a GRAND gift? Denise Marie certainly is a talented lady! I loved each and every beautiful blue card that she sent you! Such pretty designs! Ohhh...and the handcrafted cards are THE BEST KIND!!! Love it!!! Thank you for sharing your pretties with us today, my friend!

I also wanted to thank you for hosting Blue Monday! I don't often get to participate because...well..(shhh..because I just don't have that much blue...I know...it's a shame really!) Hehe! Sally, I really enjoyed your visit to my Blue Cottage veranda...and the sweet note that you left for me! Thank you, sweet lady!!!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

peggy gatto said...

I actually made this card before I saw your lovely ones!!!
Thanks for the opportunity to play!

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

She is very talented. They are lovely and especially love the address label. I know you must have been excited when you opened it up. Thanks for hosting Blue MOnday. Especially since blue is my favorite color!!! Blessings, Sherry

Anonymous said...

The cards are so pretty and I see a lot of blue. What a wonderful surprise to recieve in the mail. I hope you are doing well and have a great week!

Darlene said...

What beautiful cards!!! What a wonderful surprise!!♥

jlshall said...

What a great door prize! Such a lot of pretty blue flowers. Beautiful cards, and even better that they're handmade. I'd love to be that talented!

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Sally.... How pretty are those cards.... she did an amazing job making them.... and to send them too you,,, what a sweet think to do.. you are so blessed with lovely friends.... have a great week,

Hugs;
Alaura

joyh82 said...

What a pretty card set. Enjoy using those. Congrats on your win!

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Beautiful cards...what a wonderful friend. This is my first time joining your Blue Monday. I hope I am doing it right!
Annette

Sarah said...

Sally, what a lovely set of blue cards just for YOU. I'm late linking up today, but wanted to share a beautiful piece of blue art that came my way from a fellow blogger. And I'm celebrating my 1st year of HFTS with a giveback gift offering. I hope you'll join in.
Thanks for hosting Blue Mondays! ~ Sarah

Pblacksaw said...

I guess I was too late for the linking thing.. sorry about that.. this was my first Blue Monmday too.. oh well I'll make a note to self... I do invite you to check out my blue bottles and blue bird though if you would like to.. tthey are on my photo blog.. thanks for hosting the Blue Monday meme..I think it will be fun finding blue things to post.. have a great day..
Patsy

Mary Bergfeld said...

Sally, what a lovely package to receive. Those cards will be put to good use during the course of the year. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh, shoot! Sally, I did forget to link in! I'm so sorry! I know you understand, but I've been Cartering and just plumb forgot! Well, I'll be back, you know that.
Congratulations on your lovely win! The cards are so pretty and I just love hand made ones!
Hope you're doing well.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lorrie said...

Sally, this is just delightful--so pretty and creative. I love blue, and would enjoy all of these cards. Have fun savoring and sending them!

Judi said...

Happy Belated Blue Monday and (almost early one too)
Greetings from Miami! We had such a good time...it was great for me because I wasn't the one working..

I love what you won for the Giveaway! Good for you. The cards are darling and so is the little mailbox. She does a beautiful job.
have a wonderful weekend.
Judi

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally, Your blues are so pretty! I did a blue post for Blue Monday, but for some reason I can't link to your blog. Normally it would say something like, "your next" after the last #. I registered with Mr Linky, but it's not telling me how to join your post. Any ideas?
Marcia