Monday, March 3, 2014

Blue Monday - Blue Dinosaur!

Hello! Welcome to Blue Monday! For complete instructions, just click here.

Have fun when you see what Blues other participants have to share. Just click on their photos. Be sure to wish them a Happy Blue Monday!

We've been playing Blue Monday for over five years now and still have not run out of Blues to share!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I look for Blues, it's often quite surprising where I find them. For instance, this week, I spotted a Blue dinosaur! Ahem, well I actually saw it in my local newspaper! However, I immediately thought of YOU and decided to share it today!

(If you look closely, you can see the puppeteer's legs.)



A Tyrannosaurus rex — being controlled by puppeteer Jackson Eather — roams downtown Tampa. The puppet is from the show Erth's Dinosaur Zoo Live, which focuses on prehistoric Australia, at the David A. Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts in Tampa. (Tampa Bay Times)


Just look at all the Blues. The Blue building with its Blue awning, the people dressed in Blue shirts, and the Blue road sign. I'd love to claim a Blue sky, but in all honesty, it's gray. (Yuk!)

Here's a close-up of Dino's face I found on the internet. He really needs his teeth cleaned.



I wonder if any of Blue Monday bloggers from Australia have seen this show?

Happy Blue Monday!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.







38 comments:

Chubby Chieque said...

A scary scene if this is really in real life.

Happy Blue Monday.

/CC girl

The Quintessential Magpie said...

No that is too cool. Love it!

Happy Blue Monday!

xo

Sheila

Karen said...

I wonder if there were actually blue dinosaurs!

Anni said...

I want one in my garden!

Happy Blue Monday - today is the TRUE Blue Monday in Sweden!

Anonymous said...

Am trying to imagine how my reaction would be if I had not seen the extra pair of legs and feet... Have a great week Sally! You come up with the most varied pics:)

Hazel said...

I like to think it would be so much fun if we had something like that in Bangkok, especially these days when what I see in the city center is mostly red. A blue dino is gorgeous!

Lola said...

So cute!

Happy Blue Monday!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

What fun to be a puppeteer in a blue dinosaur!

Neesie said...

Well you don't see a sight like that everyday Sally ;D
I wonder how many little ones would be either thrilled or terrified to see that roaming around?
Happy Blue Monday and thanks for hosting once again.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

The last pic is a bit creepy.

Laura said...

That would be pretty astonishing to see walking down the street if you weren't expecting it!

Jim said...

That could freak a few people out.

Gillena Cox said...

thats one magnificent rex; Thanks for hosting us, have a nice Monday

much love...

Phoebe | Lou Messugo said...

What a cool colour for a T -Rex! I'm linking up for the first time on Blue Monday (thanks to Wandering Wren for telling me about you) and I seem to have added my link twice by mistake (Lou Messugo). Sorry, please feel free to remove the one without a photo. I couldn't see how to do it. Thanks for hosting this linky.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Great photos, Sally. No I haven't seen the show, but looks quite interesting.
I've some summery blue skies for you today.

LV said...

Sally, trust it is a good morning there. It is miserable here with chill factor below O and covered in sleet.Texas is not supposed to have weather like this.You definitely shared an interesting and informative blue today.

Alexa said...

Fun! Did you go looking for this creature or was it a serendipitous sighting?

Sonja Hoyt: The Happy Travel Bug said...

This is my first time here! Thanks for the link up! :)

Lina Gustina said...

I'll run if I don't see puppeteer's legs :)

www.1sthappyfamily.com/2014/03/to-reduce-your-cold-and-flu-symptoms.html

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

That's quite a neat dinosaur - though one doesn't expect to find one out walking about these days - even in Florida. LOL Now I'm off to read other Blue Monday posts - didn't have time last night but I have my tea and toast and I'm ready to explore.

Anonymous said...

That is an impressive find! Happy Blue Monday Sally

DougPhoto2009 said...

Great find. Move over T-Rex - make way for Blue.

Anonymous said...

What a cool T -Rex; Happy Blue Monday :)

Anonymous said...

HI Sally, I'm blueing with you today! But I have to tell you, your linky is the hardest for me to link up to. Each time I would pick an image to upload, it never would work. I tried them all! I guess I just don't get this one. I tried. :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Salmagundi said...

Happy March to you, Sally. Does Spring come to Florida? Or is it always that way? Sally

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

That is an interesting blue find.
Thanks for the party.
Denise

Jackie McGuinness said...

How cool is that!

Sara Chapman said...

That last shot really is a great ad for flossing. Wonderful.

Alexa T said...

So fun...a walking blue dino!! Happy March!

Sarah said...

Sally, the blue dino is too funny and as for the blue crab meat………yummy! I love a good crab salad!
Sorry I didn't leave a comment earlier. I was rushing out the door. My niece delivered her baby girl early this AM, and I was dashing off to meet my new grand niece. Pink, not blue for me today! ;-)

Anonymous said...

that's a great dinosaur, just roaming around minding its own business! Happy Monday!

Janet said...

Kinda scary! :)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I know a few dino mad kids who'd LOVE that :-) Have a good week all!

joyh82 said...

Whoops I think I wrote on the very first post instead of your most current one's. I love that T Rex.
Hard to believe it is a puppet.

Ileana said...

Impressive "Dino"!:)
Thank for hosting , dear Sally.
Have a nice week!

Leovi said...

Yes, wonderfully funny dinosaurs!

Hannah said...

Dinosaurs are a wonder but I'm glad they belong to the distant past. The children must have enjoyed seeing the fearful puppet. Happy Blue Monday!

Louisette said...

Terrible wonderfull dinosor? greeting from Belgium