Monday, September 15, 2014

Blue Monday - Blue Carpet for Dolphin Tale 2

Hello! Welcome to Blue Monday! For complete instructions, just click here.

Please leave a comment for me; I guarantee that I'll visit and leave one for you. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links and leaving comments. If it's too much for one day, come back later in the week.

Make someone's day when you wish them a Happy Blue Monday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I got some of my information from Mike Brassfield, a reporter from Tampa Bay Times.)

The Tampa Bay area's most beloved dolphin is returning to the big screen.

Winter the dolphin lost her tail in a crab trap and learned to swim using a prosthetic tail. Her story became the inspiration for the movie Dolphin Tale, which was released in 2011.

Now the sequel, Dolphin Tale 2 has hit the theaters. The movie focuses on a new baby dolphin named Hope, who also lives at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.

With a nod toward the color of water, a Blue carpet was rolled out for the premiere of the new film, "Dolphin Tale 2" held here and in Los Angeles. Here's a picture of the the Blue carpet setting that took place this past Wednesday in Clearwater, FL (about one-hour away from my home).




Francesca Capaldi poses on the Blue carpet, dressed in a lacy Blue dress and matching Blue shoes.



Dolphin Tale 2 stars Cozi Zuehlsdorff, left, and Nathan Gamble arrive at the premiere.



"Dolphin Tale 2" stars Morgan Freeman, Harry Connick Jr., Ashley Judd and Kris Kristofferson, and was filmed around here, including the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and in the Bay News 9 studios.




I've never been to a film premiere. Have you?


Happy Blue Monday!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


39 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My name is Riet said...

What a cutie in blue she is. Happy blue Monday Sally

Anonymous said...

Cute blue dress and shoes, but her hair looks gorgeous!

Hannah said...

So much blue! I've been hearing the film advertised. Such a cute redhead in her bluegreen dress and shoes! They have quite a cast.

Deanies Stash said...

Sally, I have never been to a premiere either. It would be fun. Love the blue. Have a happy blue Monday.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Adorable girl in the 'Blue Premiere!' I'm sure my G'Girls will love this movie.
Have a wonderful BLUE Monday and week sweet lady.
Thank you so much for hosting.
Hugs,
FABBY

sabiene said...

Hi,
I've got a very blue gate for you and I hope, this tool for uploading will work ;-)
Otherwise her my link: http://www.traumalbum.de/zutritt-verboten/
Love
Sabienes

Anne Seltmann said...

Hello Sally!

Thank you for your comment at me. I have my post now hopefully linked correctly!

Unknown said...

Those are some gorgeous blue shots

Julie said...

Love your post, have a happy Blue Monday

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

**sigh** I am completely smitten with all your wonderful blues this morning! **another sigh**

Lina Gustina said...

I've never been in a movie premiere.
Very lovely girl! I'm interested in the movie.
www.1sthappyfamily.com/2014/09/railway-bridges.html

bj said...

I would love to go to a movie premier...and I want to see this movie...I love every one of the stars.
Thanks so much for hosting.

Linda Kay said...

Thanks for you pictures, Sally...have not yet been to the movie, but will probably go this week. Looks cute.

Ann said...

We all enjoyed the first movie and plan on seeing this one too. I've never been to a premier but wouldn't it be great.
Ann

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Hi Sally, nice lot of blues in that special event. Sounds like a good movie, too!
Yes, I've been to a premiere of an Australian film here in Oz. It was "Red Dog" released in 2011. Excellent film:
http://nicholasjv.blogspot.com.au/search?q=red+dog

photodoug said...

Sally, what a great opportunity to capture stunning blues. Thanks for sharing.

Little Wandering Wren said...

It would be wonderful if we saw some dolphins where we are on the Gold Coast of Australia this weekend, I am keeping my eyes out!
Thanks for hosting!
Wren x

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sally,
Happy Blue Monday!!

Thanks so much for hosting and for visiting!! You stopped by before I could leave a comment because I had a phone call that I had to take!! LOL!! Hope you are well!!

Hugs,
Deb

My Desktop Daily said...

Great post! Thanks for hosting, Sally.

LV said...

Have never been to a movie premiere and been a long time even to see a movie. That little girl is adorable. Thanks for another neat blue feature.

Maria's Space said...

Awww my kids are dying to see this movie. Have a great day Sally

Sue McPeak said...

This is definitely a movie for all ages, and I am anxious to see it. Beautiful Blues as always in for this Movie Post. Thanks for hosting, Sally.
Sue at CollectInTexas Gal

Small City Scenes said...

My first time visiting. I must saw I love the concentration of 'blue'. Ms. Capaldi is very fetching. MB

Jutta.K. said...

Dear Sally,
I'm sorry that you can not recognize the blue background
I just thought it´s blue-gray.
The next post is bluer :-)
Have a nice day
jutta

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Sally, I have a bit of blue in each photo on my post today. Thank you for hosting Blue Monday, love joining in.
Joy

Small City Scenes said...

Thanks for being so helpful. MB

Black Jack's Carol said...

Very interesting post, Sally! I have strong feelings about dolphins and whales. I had the experience of swimming with a Beluga whale many years ago off the coast of Ingonish, Nova Scotia. I am happy this dolphin is now able to swim. I wonder if it would have been possible to put her back in the wild. Your photos, and especially the one of the girl in blue are just stunning. Many thanks for hosting!

peggy gatto said...

Happy to be back at one of my favorite places!!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Sorry my message was so confusing...I was outside and hard to see my phone screen to type

Leovi said...

Yes, Francesca Capaldi very pretty in her blue dress!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally,

No, I've never been to a film première either! Looks like one the kids will love :-)

Have a great week,
Sarah

Louisette said...

I can no entrance in Linky Widget
have a nice day
http://louisette.eklablog.com/diner-in-the-sky-a-mons-au-pass-a112493870

Rhonda Halushka said...

love the little redhead girl in the blue dress! Reminds me of me when I was that age!!

joyh82 said...

I need to watch this when it comes out. Today I am getting the first one at the library since I have not seen it as of yet. Happy Blue Monday ;)

GranthamLynn said...

Very cool post. I would love to see the movie.

Jeanne said...

Hi Sally, I can't wait to see Dolphin Tale #2. Love the little redhead. so cute.

We loved the game on Sat night. And...we hated it too. We were on pins and needles the whole game.

We drove home from Jax on Sunday with only a few hours of sleep. Today starts the County Fair and we have a flower show to do with the garden club. Busy day to say the least. It lasts the whole week.

Happy Blue Monday...finally!
Love, Jeanne

Annesphamily said...

always fun to see what your up to in blue Ms. Sally. Have a great week! Hugs, Anne

NCSue said...

Dang - I missed the linkup, and I have a lovely blue bucket in one of my shots. (Sigh.) But you can certainly share a link at my place for Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday)!