Monday, October 20, 2014

Blue Monday - Grocery Shopping

Hi there! Welcome to Blue Monday! For complete instructions, just click here.


One of Blue Monday's regulars is having a birthday today. Pay Jeanne at backyard neighbor a visit and wish her an especially Happy Birthday!


Make someone's day when you wish them a Happy Blue Monday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I always contend that Blue is everywhere, and this proves it. While waiting to check-out at Sam's, a warehouse -type store, I went crazy one day shooting things of Blue. You'll notice Blue in every shot. There's a large Blue sign, a Blue pallet, and on the right side of the picture, standing in front of the Christmas trees, you'll see that the worker is dressed in a Blue shirt.






Here are more Blues in the signage as well as the display container.



I count ten in Blues this shot. You might find more. I seem to find more each time I look.



Another angle showing more Blues.



Looking up, I see the flags of Florida and the United States--with Blue.



Here is a product dressed in Blue.



Coming full circle, I'm back at the check-out stand. What do I see? Yep, more Blues.



It's fun finding Blue.


Happy Blue Monday!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



28 comments:

LV said...

I never go here as I have no card or need to. Most things too big a quantity I have been there with a friend. At least, it provided you with lots of blues. Have a good week.

Chubby Chieque said...

What a gigantous shopping area.

Guess you had an enjoyable time in there.

Happy Blud Monday.
/CC

Anonymous said...

haha, that's where I'm going on Monday afternoon:) This one is big (roomy)!

Unknown said...

All the blue! I wish we could teleport, i really want to explore such a huge store.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Now this is a humongous store...with lots of blues, that's for sure!
Happy birthday to your friend, my birthday is today too, lol!
Thank you for hosting sweet lady and have a blessed week.
FABBY

January Zelene said...

There are really a lot of blues in the Grocery Store! Have a Happy Monday!

Gerald (SK14) said...

must get off and do my shopping before the weather deteriorates

Anni said...

But where are the customers in this gigantic shop?
Happy Blue Monday!

Julie said...

I want to go shopping now, happy Blue monday

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

That is one big shopping area! Lots of blue in the last two images, Sally.
Thanks for hosting.

Jim said...

Lots of blues

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The shot of the hot cocoa display is my favorite. I love hot cocoa and drink it every day (although not from a mix), cold weather or hot. I love hot cocoa as much as you love blue!

My Desktop Daily said...

Thanks for hosting, Sally!

Annesphamily said...

Love going into the big food and supply warehouses! You captured plenty of great blues! Have a terrific week Sally! Hugs, Anne

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

I've just found out we have a similar type of shop here in Melbourne. I must go and investigate...
Thanks, Sally!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

OMG! It was late last night, so who knows what I did, lol!
Thank you sweet lady. Have a blessed week.
Thank you for your birthday wishes!
FABBY

photodoug said...

Sally, aisles well stocked with blue. Thanks for sharing.

bj said...

We don't shop Sams or Cosco as we don't need the large sizes...I do go there with daughter every once in awhile.

Thanks for all this blue.:) xo

Maria's Space said...

Sally you are reminding me that I have to go shopping.

Have a wonderful Monday and week.

Ann said...

Yes, you were surrounded by BLUE!! Blue is ROYAL here this week.
Ann

Anne Seltmann said...

Dear Sally!
My post for today is done!
http://www.wortperlen.de/kommentare/blue-monday-n-05....5783/

I liked the idea that you show your flag. This has inspired me, as you can read in my post!

Greetings

Anne

Leovi said...

Wonderful blue in the supermarket, I love them!

Eileen T said...

That place is massive, and yes, lots of blues.

Thanks for organising Blue Monday.

Black Jack's Carol said...

We shop as little as possible and are especially intimidated by the Big Box stores. Most of our food comes from one of the two local grocery stores (small by warehouse standards) and though we plan to invest in some new rain jackets soon, you could say our clothing choices still run to the tried and true items bought years ago. Still, you are absolutely right that blue is to be found all around us, and you have some great pictures to prove it here :) Thanks so much for hosting, Sally. I hope you are thoroughly enjoying your Monday!

joyh82 said...

We don't have a Sams Membership but we do belong to Costco. I saw a beautiful Christmas tree I really want there. I wonder if they mark things down after Christmas? Happy Blue Monday ;)

Anonymous said...

You know if we are very observant there is beautiful blues all around us, I really enjoy Blue Monday's since trying to get back to blogging, I've missed this so much thank you for hosting all this funness.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally,

You're right, blues are everywhere! Plenty in some of the supermarkets here too. I'm not keen on shopping in them though, far too big for me, I like my little local shops :-)

Have a great week,
Sarah

Unknown said...

Nice to see something Blue from Florida, I´m going there this spring.
/Kiki