1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it. Place another Blue Monday button on the sidebar of your blog.
3. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit. For those who just can't wait, Mr. Linky will be up after midnight!
Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. I appreciate it when you take the time to leave a comment for me.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue participants. (That's why the Permalink is so important.)
Since this week is Valentine's Day, I thought I'd try to find something that represents love in a beautiful blue. Look what I found! I love this.
0014- Blue H'art # 2.
acrylic on canvasboard: 4x4inches
2. kathy b
4. ellen b
8. Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage
10. lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart)
12. Christine (xinex)
14. Lana G!
|19. Carrie - Carola Nativity Gallery|
24. Heidi Pocketbook
26. charli and me
28. Tink *~*~*
30. Shirls Rose Cottage
35. Mojo, NC, USA
36. The Pagan Sphinx - Massachusetts
|37. Charlotte |
40. Barbara H.
43. Olive Rue
46. JLS Hall
51. Rita Kent
52. Mamapippa - Belgium