Today is the final day, and I'm sipping coffee while being showered with Bloggy Love!
As I enjoy my coffee, I must stop to share a picture of my cup, presented to me in 1994 by one of my high school seniors. During that year, she decided to become a teacher. Coffee just tastes better sipping from this mug. Here's a picture.
Eleanor from Thatchwick Cottage has deemed me worthy of the Superior Scribbler Award. Eleanor teaches at the University of South Africa and lives close to the Austen Roberts' Nature Reserve and Bird Sanctuary. Her blog is fascinating. Pay her a visit as soon as you can grab a minute.
To commemorate, celebrate, and generally share Bloggy Love, the originator, scholastic-scribe created this award. Here are the rules. Each Superior Scribbler must:
- pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- post these rules on his/her blog.
Chris presented me with the Sisterhood Award. I know that many of you also have had this award recently presented to you. It's nice to belong to the Sisterhood of Bloggers isn't it? Chris is a RVer and has recently been giving us the "Guided Tour of America." Check her blog and see the many places she has seen.
Monica at Monica’s English Version has presented me with this Friends Around the World Award that she made herself. Monica blogs from Norway and allowed me to interview her not too long ago. I feel honored and proud to accept this beautiful award.
Every day I love! to chuckle. Here's something for you today.
PS: Something ugly is happening to Blogger today! Some of my comments will not post, and I am having trouble working on future posts. I hope that this is only me and not you. I will persevere, but please don't think I'm neglecting you.