I've been tagged by Rachel at Christians in Good Company to list 6 Quirks about myself.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post and then commenting them to let them know that they are "it!"
1. I'm a neat nut. I'm forever adjusting and tweaky things. I go so far as to straighten the canned goods on grocery shelves and to fold sweaters from a department store display! (However, I would never straighten another person's things. I didn't say I was RUDE!)
2. I use a post-it for a bookmark. It works much better as it doesn't slide all over the place like a regular bookmark.
3. I go far beyond hate when it comes to bugs. I simply cannot tolerate them. My poor husband knows that if EVER any bug--no matter how small--finds its way into our home, there is no sleep until it has been destroyed. Further, the ENTIRE house must then be drenched with bug spray. We may one day die from poisoning, but we'll be bug free!
4. I sleep with socks on my feet. What can I say? My tootsies get chilly.
5. I eat the same thing for lunch every day: Martha's Vineyard Salad from Arby's. I used to eat Wendy's Mandarin Chicken Salad, but switched when I learned that the Arby's was lower in calories and carbs.
6. I must have a totally straight back chair to sit in as I've had back surgery. Therefore, if anyone else rides in the passenger side seat of our car, they will find the seat in a uncomfortable straight up position.
Here's who I'm tagging:
Kathy at Artis1111
Carol at Charli and me.
Beverly at How Sweet the Sound
Dawn at Dawn's Daybreak
Shelia at Note Songs
Debbie at Friday Friends