1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Please place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it.
3. Mr. Linky will be up after midnight. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. Please remember to leave me a comment.
This is the blue and white bowl that started my collection. It measures 12" across, and it's pretty heavy. I found it many years ago and thought that it would fit into our home nicely. It used to sit in the center of our entertainment unit, with the burgundy wall seen behind it.
It's decorated inside as well as outside in a shell motif.
Here's where it's placed in our rental. I'm not sure just where it'll end up in our new home, but I am sure that we'll have it on display.
2. m @ tales from an oc cottage
3. Sheila (Martha's Vineyard Mariner's Cottage)
5. Candy @ The Little Round Table
8. Fifi Flowers
10. Aussie Nikki NC USA
12. Rinkly Rimes Australia
14. Maria Berg, Sweden
15. Diann @ The Thrifty Groove
|16. Coralie @ A Vintage Cottage Home|
17. Becky K.
18. john d' sailor
20. Janie at Southern Lagniappe
24. Myrna @ My Enchanted Home
25. Christi at A SOUTHERN LIFE
27. COZY KITCHEN BY THE SEA
28. Shirleys World
29. Baba's Special babies
30. Jean Stockdale
35. storyteller at SmallReflections
38. HoodPhoto (OR-US)
39. Happily Retired Gal
41. Carly's Photography
44. Lorie Shewbridge