1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. It helps if you place the Blue Monday bluebird button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it.
3. Mr. Linky will be up after midnight. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. I appreciate comments left for me.
I suppose you wouldn't be surprised to discover that I have a collection of blue and white pieces. I used to keep them in our family room. After moving to this area, we've purchased this ginger jar. It's not expensive, but I love it.
It's a tall one, and we have it displayed on the very top of our china cabinet. Since my china is in storage, I have filled the china cabinet with other pieces of blue and white items. I'll show them to you one piece at a time.
I have a fancy-smancy decorating secret to share. To elevate the ginger jar so that the bottom can be viewed, I put newspapers under it! If you look closely, you can see a bit of newspaper peeking out!
|1. storyteller at Sacred Ruminations|
10. Fifi Flowers
12. Mary@One PerfectBite
13. Rinkly Rimes Australia
18. Ivory Spring
|19. Mar , E|
20. Maria Berg, Sweden
21. Barbara,Purple Goat Lady
22. The Explorer, Philippines
23. hip chick
24. charli and Me
26. Cindy @ Applestone Cottage
29. Jen @ the laundry is never finished
31. Becky K. @Hospitality Lane
32. COZY KITCHEN BY THE SEA- apron
33. Shelia @ NoteSones
34. Ms. Sharlotte's....Southern Reflections
|37. Tink *~*~* |
38. Tracy @ Ms. Bake-It
40. viridian: fringed gentian
42. Ancient Mayan Art and Jewelry
43. barbara jean@ Treasures from the Heart
45. Alicia - Melissas birthday
48. annies home -
50. Gunilla in Sweden
51. FOREVER VINTAGE
52. Diann @ The Thrifty Groove