1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Drag the Blue Monday button from here, and place it on your blog. Place another one on your sidebar.
3. Return here after midnight when Mr. Linky will be up, and leave your name and your URL. Do NOT link in until after your post is up. Please remember to leave a comment for me.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue participants.
Is it too early to begin shopping for Christmas--even if you don't have to spend a penny?
My offering for today is to have you read until you're blue in the face! On behalf of the generous Hachette Book Group, I can offer ten (10) books to bloggers! It's simple. You leave a comment. Weren't you going to do that anyway? In the comment, tell me which book you'd like to win. If you would like both books, you must leave one comment for each book. I select the winners, and I pass along your mailing information to Hachette Book Group. They mail you the brand new book! How sweet is that?
International motivational speaker and sought-after businesss consultant Reverend Myles Munroe proves that true leaders empower others to discover their own leadership gifts.
Joyce Meyer is one busy lady. Apart from the normal demands of life, she teaches daily on TV and radio, writes books, holds conferences in dozens of cities every year and ministers around the world...and she runs Joyce Meyer Ministries. So she's had to learn how to make the most of every minute of the day! In 100 Ways to Simplify Your Life, Joyce shares the most effective secrets she's learned over the years for making the most of each minute of the day. In less than two pages per entry, Joyce gives us eminently 'doable' tips that are clearcut and ...well, SIMPLE. But they can change your whole outlook, not to mention your schedule.
* Winners are restricted to the US and Canada. No PO Box mailing addresses, please.
* I must have a way of contacting you, so be sure to leave your email address in code: you[at]yourmail[dot]com
* I'll close the comments at 7PM EST November 8th and pick the winners. I will contact the winners via email to get their snail mail address. The winners will have three days to respond. If I do not hear from the winner(s) within three days, I will select another winner(s).
* If you're interested, leave a comment with your title choice and that all-important email in code.
If you do NOT want a book, please leave a comment anyway, telling me that you're keeping your current face color. Happy, happy Blue Monday!
2. ellen b
3. Diane@A Picture....
7. Anne Fannie
10. kathy b
12. An Enchanted Cottage
13. mom2my9 (Mexican Decor)
19. Backyard Neighbor
20. Lana G!
21. Baba\'s blog
30. Barbara H.
36. Carola Nativity Gallery
39. Dirkjogt, Belgium
42. Heidi Jo the Artist
43. Maria\'s Space