Monday, May 25, 2009

Blue Monday - The Magic

It's Blue Monday! To participate:

1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.

2. Place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it. Place another Blue Monday button on the sidebar of your blog.

3. Mr. Linky will be up after midnight. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit.

4. Leave me a comment. I promise that I will visit you and leave you a commet. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basketball playoffs are in progress, and the Orlando Magic are surprising many with their sharp playing skills. I'm not a big fan, but I sure like their blue uniforms!


 


Of course it's Red, White, and Blue day today. Remember those who have sacrificed for our freedom.



Have a great Blue Monday. Look at my sidebar; there's a new book I'm giving away.

Blue Monday Participants
1. Heidi Pocketbook
2. Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer
3. Lana G!
4. Kady@Life on the Edge
5. Elizabeth
6. Claudie @ Bubblin' Over
7. Sheila
8. bj
9. Marjorie.mollys country memories
10. Mary @ One Perfect Bite
11. Anne Fannie
12. Linnea
13. Tink *~*~*
14. Robyn
15. Serenata in England
16. NatureFootstep SWE
17. Gemma
18. Mozi Esme
19. Barbara, The Purple Goat Lady
20. Shirls Rose Cottage
21. Gie
22. hip chick
23. Ginger
24. Marie(happy postcards:)
25. Sandi
26. Beverly
27. Christi at A Southern Life
28. Jeanne
29. Marty Mason
30. Angie @ Annies Home
31. The Explorer, Philippines
32. Carrie @ Being Domestic
33. Becky K. - Give-a-Way!
34. Becky
35. Terry
36. Tee
37. Iris
38. Mary @Boogieboard Cottage
39. Ivory Spring
40. Maria's Space
41. KayC.
42. Sylvia
43. Carrie - Oak Rise Cottage
44. Vicki ~ FL
45. Libby
46. Fifi Flowers

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


42 comments:

Heidi Pocketbook said...

A happy Memorial Day to you, Sally☺

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

How is the packing going my friend? I have been thinking about you! I hope you are pacing yourself! Hope you are having a great weekend with your family.. Happy Memorial Day and Blue Monday!~Susan

Lana G! said...

Happy Memorial Day Sally! Hope you can take a break from the packing and have a day of relaxation!

Unknown said...

Great comic, Sally! I know that most people don't even know what Memorial Day is for, other than kicking off the summer.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hope all is going well, Sally. Thinking of you!

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Mary Bergfeld said...

I hope you're enjoying the long weekend and that tasks for the move are nearing completion. Don't work too hard.

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Sally, Happy Memorial Weekend to you and I hope you can take a break from packing and enjoy the weekend.
~Ann

Tink *~*~* said...

I love the name of the Orlando "Magic". It's in keeping with the fact that Disney is located there too.

Happy Blue Monday!

Tink *~*~*
Walt Disney World Dolphin resort decor

imjacobsmom said...

Hope the packing is going smoothly! Happy Blue Monday! ~ Robyn

Gemma Wiseman said...

Packing is ugh! The best part is unpacking! It's like Christmas! (That's my way of thinking positive about the whole moving thing!) Hope all is going well for you!

Happy Memorial Day!

Barbara said...

Morning Sally, Happy Memorial Day and Blue Monday.

Gie's Tidbits said...

happy blue Monday...

that's a nice jersey color.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Nice blue uniform, Sally! I've been thinking about you! We've moved many times ourselves over the years, so I know what you're going through. Have a wonderful Blue Monday and Memorial Day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Beverly said...

Happy Blue Monday, Sally. Do you want us to all come spend the day helping you?

I am a basketball fan, and between that and the hockey play-offs, I am sleep deprived.

Very poignant cartoon. I hope all of our fellow man take the time to remember.

sara said...

great comic!! How's the packing coming?!!

jeanne said...

Hello dear Sally, I have missed my visits with you. We are so busy visiting family and the days have flown by. We leave tomorrow for the Colorado mountains. I have no idea if I will have service there. I am trying to catch up with some of my dear blogging friends.

I do love the Orlando Magic and their blue uniforms sure look great. We can't forget those who have served our country. God bless them all.

I'll be back in a minute to link my post today. It sounds like there is action upstairs so my time is limited. My SIL's home has 6 bathrooms so you can imagine how huge her home is. It is lovely too. We are staying in her gorgeous finished basement guest area.

Hugs to you Sally on this fine Memorial Day...Jeanne

bj said...

Good morning, Sally..
These uniforms are a gorgeous shade of blue..
Happy Blues...
xo bj

Marty Mason said...

Hi, Sally, love your Blue Monday Orlando Blue pictures. Having a ball participating and getting to know lots of Blue Monday folks out there.

Anonymous said...

Today is a very special day in our country. I hope you have a blessed Memorial day Sally ♥

The Explorer said...

This is my first time to join.

Thanks for this photo meme.

Barbara H. said...

Those are cool blue uniforms! And that's a poignant illustration.

Becky K. said...

Wow! Those uniforms are very blue!
Happy Memorial Day.

Shirl said...

Hello Sally, Happy Memorial Day. Cute blue post!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Mojo said...

Love the cartoon. Really.

But basketball would be better if it was hockey.

Marie Reed said...

Fun! I haven't been to a b-ball game in ages! They sure are a blast! Their uniforms sure are a lovely shade of blue:)

Terry said...

Hi Sally
Happy Decoration Day /Memorial Day
Blessings to you .
Happy Blue Monday too !
Great blue post today.
You always come up with something new :) Love it.
Thanks for rememebering Memorial day .
Hope your taking a break today from your packing ,well a little break anyway.
Have a fantastic week.
Hugs

sylvia said...

happy blue monday but where do I sign in...HELP...

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Happy Blue Monday. I think there is some sort of problem because when I come back here to sign in the place where you leave your permalink is gone.

Iris

Four Paws and Co said...

Great blue post Sally! Hope you're having a good Memorial Day. How's the packing coming along? I've been thinking of you. ☺♥☺ Diane

Musings of A Minister said...

Good post. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Sally I don't know beans about basketball, but I love the "Magic"
Go Orlando!

Hope your packing is wrapping up perfectly...

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Sally, When I saw the blue in your Orlando Magic, it made me think of my Tennessee Titans (football).. Their main color is BLUE also... Happy Blue Monday to you!!!!

Yes, let's not ever forget those brave men and women who died for our freedom.

Hugs,
Betsy

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Thank you, Patience or some other mysterious thing in computer land worked and at last I was able to sign in.

Iris

Maria's Space said...

Happy Memorial Day to everyone.

Carrie said...

Happy Memorial Day and Happy Blue Monday to you, Sally!

Patti VZ said...

GO MAGIC!!!

Have a great Memorial Day - full of reflections of how blessed we are.

Unknown said...

Happiest of Blue Mondays to you on this Memorial Day. I hope 2010 will be a wonderful one in your new home with wonderful memories of your home there.
Happy Twirls

Libby's Library said...

Great cartoon...so true.

And my son-in-law is so stoked over the Magic!

Fifi Flowers said...

Happy Memorial Day... hope you had a FAB weekend!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

What a great political cartoon! Sure sends a clear message. laurie

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

What a great political cartoon! Sure sends a clear message. laurie

C. JoyBell C. said...

hhhmmmm...to join...or not to join....hhmmm...