Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Movie Review: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull


Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is Johnny's kind of (action!) film, but I prefer romantic comedies. Thinking that it would be a waste of money, I declined when my generous son and daughter-in-law invited us to go along with their family to the theater. Instead, I sent my husband, who came home with a down-turned mouth.

"Boring," he declared. Too much time with the map, too much dialogue about the hunt, and too many episodes of driving through college buildings.

I got the best deal, as Johnny brought me home some popcorn!

Have you seen this film? What did you think about it?

1 comment:

Invitation Discounters said...

I was not too impressed. It was sorta of Sci Fi, wasn't expecting that!