It's Blue Monday! To participate:
1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Drag the Blue Monday button from here, and place it on your post. Place another one on your sidebar of your blog.
3. Return here after midnight when Mr. Linky will be up, and leave your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the Http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit.
Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. Please remember to leave a comment for me. I truly enjoy reading your comments.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue participants. (That's why the Permalink is so important.)
I collect nativity sets. I've already shared my favorites. Here are a few of the others that happen to have blue in them. Teddy bears are always cute.
This music box plays "Joy to the World ."
Joseph is looking stunned! I guess he has good reason.
|1. ellen b|
2. Lana G!
3. claudie from canada
9. Natural Moments
15. Mojo, NC, USA
17. White Iris Designs
19. JLS Hall
22. Heidi Jo the Artist
|23. The Pagan\'s Eye |
24. charli and me
26. Anne Fannie
27. Barbara H.
28. Dirkjogt, Belgium
30. Carrie - Oak Rise Cottage
31. The Muse
Happy Blue Monday!