Flip Flop Floozie played a letter game, and when I requested a letter from her so that I could play too, she assigned me the letter "B." I have to write about ten things in my life that start with the letter "B."
Then, Robyn at There’s Always Thyme for... tagged me with the Game of Addictions. I need to list five addictions and pass it on to five Bloggers. Andi at Andi's Everyday Adventures gave me a Fabulous award with the same requirement of listing five addictions.
I think I can get creative and combine these three. In fact, I'll top Robyn and Andi's request and make that ten addictions! So, following are ten addictions of mine that begin with the letter "B."
1. Brother- I have one brother--a twin! People often ask if we’re identical, and I tell them, “No. He was born with blue booties, and mine were pink.” Seriously, a boy and a girl can only be fraternal twins. That means we began with two separate eggs and two separate sperms and developed in two separate sacs. Yes, we do look alike; in fact, we look like brother and sister!
2. Babies- I had two: first a girl and then a boy. They call that the "millionaire's family" because you can't wear hand-me-downs; all clothing must be purchased new.
3. Butter- I prefer butter to margarine, and I can tell the difference!
4. Bed- There was a time in my life after spinal surgery when I was forced to remain in bed for over three months! I was so grateful for my love of reading, the telephone, and the television. Back in those days, Regis and I became close friends! (We visited every week day.)
5. Best friend- When I was younger, I loved Johnny, but I had other best friends. Now, I have other friends, but Johnny has become my best friend.
6. Balloons- There's something magical about balloons. They make me happy.
7. Barbecue- I make a good barbecue. Place a pork roast in a crock pot and cook it all day. Shred it, and dump in 1/2 bottle of Kraft's Honey Barbecue Sauce. Serve on soft rolls. Quick, easy, and good.
8. Brownies- I like mine with or without nuts, with or without icing, but without chocolate chips. I prefer Duncan Hines.
9. Burgers- Medium rare, please, with cheddar cheese, ketchup, a touch of mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and onion. I especially like the Old Timers Hamburger from Chili's. (The bun is unimportant.) Have you noticed that the last three items are food?
10. Blue- You just knew that with the letter B, I had to use blue since my favorite color is blue and Blue Monday has been so much fun.
If you would like to play the letter meme, just say so when you leave a comment, and I will email you a letter.
Here are five Bloggers I tag to play the Game of Addictions:
Bridget at My Silly Blog gave me the Butterfly award. She's so busy with decorating, shopping, and blogging that she's lost her mind! I can prove it: she's given me an award, "For the Coolest Blog I Ever Knew." Why, everyone knows that South Florida isn't cold! Humprh! However, I'll play along; I don't want to make her mad. (It is a pretty award.)
Here are the COOL rules:
A. Put the logo on your blog.
B. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
C. Nominate ten other blogs, add links to those blogs, and leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
6. Colorade Lady
Now, I have to run along and tag all of these people!