1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Drag the Blue Monday button from here, and place it on your blog. Place another one on your sidebar.
3. Return here after midnight when Mr. Linky will be up, and leave your name and your URL. Do NOT link in until after your post is up. Please remember to leave a comment for me.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue participants.
Folks, I'm most definitely "losing it!" I had the following picture all set to use for the Blue Monday BEFORE Thanksgiving--in other words, last Monday, but I forgot all about it!
I purchased the set a couple of years ago. Aren't they sweet? They have been in my Family Room; you can see "my husband's TV" right behind them. To the left is my problem blue chair that rolls. (I never got a workable solution for that!)
My pilgrims have now been packed up and put away for next autumn, and I've begun to decorate for Christmas. Please remember to leave me a comment. I am comment-addicted!
2. Kathy b
5. Lana G!
12. JLS Hall
16. Linnea #1
17. Linnea #2
18. Mojo - NC, USA
19. Barbara H.
26. charli and me
29. Carola Nativity Gallery
PS Take a look in my sidebar. I have giveaways!