Monday, September 14, 2009

Blue Monday - Blue Earrings

It's Blue Monday! To participate:

1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.

2. Please place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it.

3. Mr. Linky will be up after midnight. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit.

4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. Please remember to leave me a comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Many of you know Elizabeth from Thoughts from an Evil Overlord. She has an ETSY shop called Little Somethings with the motto, Find the right thing for every occasion...or for yourself. She makes bracelets, anklets, earrings, notecards, and more. In addition, she's also quite open to working on special custom orders.

Recently, I bought a couple of bracelets from Little Somethings and was delighted with the workmanship. There was a bit of a problem--one bead was broken by the nasty post office. I emailed Elizabeth, and she quickly sent a replacement, paid for my return postage, and slipped in a surprise. Look at these blue angel earrings. Aren't they precious? You can believe that I am one satisfied customer!






Stop and visit Little Somethings today. Elizabeth will make sure that you are satisfied!

♪ ♬ ♩ ♫ ♯ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♬

Reminder: Ten o'clock tonight Jay Leno is on NBC. I ❤ Jay Leno!




Blue Monday Participants
1. Lana G!
2. ellen b
3. Candy
4. Sandi
5. Elizabeth
6. Iris
7. LaVoice
8. Deborah
9. Maria Berg, Sweden
10. Christine
11. Fifi Flowers French Blue!
12. Mary@One Perfect Bite
13. Riet
14. Rechelle
15. Anne Fannie
16. Rinkly Rimes Australia
17. Gemma
18. Jensmere
19. RobinfromCA
20. hip chick
21. Judi
22. Darlene @Darlene's Days
23. Cindy @ Applestone
24. Becky K. @Hospitality Lane
25. charli and Me
26. Black eyed Susan's kitchen
27. cindy
28. Boulevard Interior Design
29. Maria's Space
30. bj
31. Sharlotte
32. Miranda
33. Cozy Kitchen by the Sea
34. ...Molly
35. denisemarie
36. Jeanne
37. AnnA
38. Kitty_Valerie
39. Ivory Spring
40. Shy
41. gina@the tickle pink thrift
42. Singapore plants lover
43. Shelia @NoteSones
44. Gayle in Alaska
45. Baba's Special babies
46. Susan
47. Paula Grace
48. Hannah - St. Petersburg, USA
49. Robin
50. annies home -
51. Pagan Sphinx - Massachusetts USA
52. Miss Mustard Seed
53. storyteller at Small Reflections

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


54 comments:

Lana G! said...

Those are so cute Sally! Happy Blue Monday to you!

ellen b said...

The earrings are really sweet Sally. Happy blue to you and enjoy Leno!

Candy said...

Lovely earrings in just the right shade for Monday!
Cheers ;-)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What darling earrings and perfect for Blue Monday.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great plug, Sally!
Those earrings also come with skirts that are soft pink or frosty white. Only the pink are in the shop right now, but I have plenty of each color.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Those are really sweet earrings. A big thank you for reminding us of Jay Leno's new show tonight. I had forgotten.

Iris

Maria Berg said...

I once had a boyfriend that did love jay Leno, but I am not so kin on him. Mb

xinex said...

Very cute earrings, Sally, love the shade....Christine

Fifi Flowers said...

Cute earrings!

Coloradolady said...

Really cute!! Nice write up too!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Very pretty! Elizabeth is such a great lady! I've been admiring a couple of bracelets and anklets over there and have them on my "Wish list". I give this "list" to my kids and hubby so they know exactly what I want come Christmas. lol!

Rinkly Rimes said...

Your blue earrings arrived at exactly the right time!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely delicate blue beauty! These earrings would look so pretty with any outfit!

Jennsmere said...

Such sweet earrings! What a nice treat for you...

thanks for stopping by my place this weekend...hope that you enjoyed yourself!

Be blessed, Sally,
susan

RobinfromCA said...

Very sweet earrings and such a nice gesture! Be sure to stop by and see the blue in Amsterdam!

Robin

Darlene said...

Those earrings are beautiful. I'll have to go by and visit her. Hope you have a great blue Monday.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Good Morning Sally,.
What a lovely set of earrings! They are so delicate looking and very classy! I love the shade of blue too! Thanks for being our hostess! Cindy

Becky K. said...

Good Morning, Friend!

Thanks for hosting. I was amused at how you came to mind as soon as I saw the flower pictures, in my post, on my camera screen. Blue Monday is so fun.

Hope you have a great day and that your new house is coming along nicely.

Becky K.

CJ said...

Happy blue monday! And such pretty earrings! Loved them.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty earrings Sally! I hope you have a wonderful week and a happy Blue Monday......

Cindy said...

How sweet! I'll be sure to visit her shop for Christmas gifts.
cindy

LV said...

The shade of blue in the earrings is so pretty. You made a god chose. I checked out Little Something and she does have some nice things.

Maria's Space said...

Those earrings are so cute.
I did jewelry today too
http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2009/09/blue-monday-water-jug.html

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Very pretty earrings, Sally. I have tell you that I missed Leno all summer. Thanks for the reminder.
♥, Susan

Sharlotte said...

What cute earrings. I'm stopping by there today!

Enjoy your Monday and thanks for hosting this party!

April said...

What pretty earrings, Sally! I'll have to check out her shop as soon as I get a chance! Yes, I can't wait for Jay Leno tonight!

sara said...

those earrings are so cute!!

I can't wait to see Jay Leno's show tonight...fortunately for me it comes on at 9 here! I can't stay awake much past 10!!

Miranda said...

Very Pretty earrings! Have a great week!

Slee said...

Sweet earrings! I <3 blue monday.

Denise Marie said...

nice earrings. I'm trying to pick a pin cushion from an etsy shop. Have a happy week, Sally. :0)

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Very Beautiful earrings, how sweet of Elizabeth to include them in the replacement order.
Happy Blue Monday
Molly

jeanne said...

Hi Sally, I'm late connecting today as my cousin Patty is coming for a few days. You know I have been CLEANING! ugh. Patty has never been here and you can imagine I am thrilled, as are my sisters.

OMG your earrings are adorable. Elizabeth is so sweet. I just love her. A very nice bonus for your broken bead.

Happy blue Monday.

Hugs...Jeanne

My name is Riet said...

Those earrings are so cute.Have a happy blue Monday.
Riet

AnnA said...

Hi Sally!
Such a cute couple of bluey earrings you have sent for!(Hm, I must visit that blogsite, of course!)
Have a nice Blue Monday, and a great week!/
AnnA

Diers Eve said...

Hey, Sally:

Thanks for hosting this fun Blue Monday!!!

Those are lovely earrings :)

Happy Blue Monday,
Val

Mary Bergfeld said...

Happy Blue Monday, Sally. I love your ear rings. They are really lovely. I hope you are having a great day.

Shy said...

That is one lovely pair of blue earrings sally. I love angels. Too bad the post people broke one of them. sorry to hear that.

Anonymous said...

Hello Most Smiling Blue One! I love your earrings! I'm blueing with you today!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I bought a pair of earrings very similar to those for my daughter when I was in Ireland.

Baba said...

Good afternoon Sally, get in the mood for dancing by watching this video..have a good day.. Baba

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Cute earrings, Sally... AND--just for you, they are BLUE....

Hope Leno makes it at that hour--but I wonder... We have sll kinds of other shows we watch at that time, so we probably won't watch his show very much.

Hugs,
Betsy

Paula Grace Designs said...

I just found your blog through my friend's blog (Boulevard Interior Design). Blue, blue! I love blue! It is a main accent color in my home. I linked to my post on color where I feature it. What a fantastic blog you have. Glad I found it.

Robin Johnson said...

cute earrings, I just love them.

Kristin@Bouelvard Interior Design said...

Very pretty. I love custom jewelry.

Anonymous said...

I fixed it, Dear Sally! Sorry about that! I'm getting old, ya know :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Judi said...

Hi Sally
The angel earrings are very cute. Hope you are having a great day....
Happy Blue Monday
Judi

Lorrie said...

What nice earrings Sally. Happy Blue Monday!

Susan B said...

Very sweet earrings....what a lovely thing for her to do! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Salmagundi said...

Precious earrings! Wear them with joy. Sally

Tootsie said...

those are so nice! I haven't changed my earrings in years...simple hoops...4 pair! lol

storyteller said...

They're lovely blue earrings but like Tootsie, mine don't ever get changed any more even though I own MANY sets. Retirement has made me lazy about such things. Sorry I'm so late ... it's been a BUSY day but I did just post at Small Reflections!
Hugs and blessings,

Anne Fannie said...

Hey Ms Sally, Happy Blue Monday (a little late) to you. What cute earrings you purchased! Very cute and thanks again for hosting Blue Monday.
~Ann

Regina said...

Its pretty Sally. I will post next time. Been a busy week:)

Carolyn Ford said...

Hi Sally,
The form for adding name and URL is missing...Number 53 is as far as it has gone since yesterday morning. This is my URL for my post this week. Maybe you can add it?
CarolynUSA
http://carolyn1209.blogspot.com/2009/09/blue-monday-blue-parrot.html