1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Please place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it.
3. Mr. Linky will be up after midnight. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. Please remember to leave me a comment.
Many of you know Elizabeth from Thoughts from an Evil Overlord. She has an ETSY shop called Little Somethings with the motto, Find the right thing for every occasion...or for yourself. She makes bracelets, anklets, earrings, notecards, and more. In addition, she's also quite open to working on special custom orders.
Recently, I bought a couple of bracelets from Little Somethings and was delighted with the workmanship. There was a bit of a problem--one bead was broken by the nasty post office. I emailed Elizabeth, and she quickly sent a replacement, paid for my return postage, and slipped in a surprise. Look at these blue angel earrings. Aren't they precious? You can believe that I am one satisfied customer!
Stop and visit Little Somethings today. Elizabeth will make sure that you are satisfied!
Reminder: Ten o'clock tonight Jay Leno is on NBC. I ❤ Jay Leno!
|1. Lana G!|
2. ellen b
9. Maria Berg, Sweden
11. Fifi Flowers French Blue!
12. Mary@One Perfect Bite
15. Anne Fannie
16. Rinkly Rimes Australia
20. hip chick
22. Darlene @Darlene's Days
23. Cindy @ Applestone
24. Becky K. @Hospitality Lane
25. charli and Me
26. Black eyed Susan's kitchen
28. Boulevard Interior Design
29. Maria's Space
33. Cozy Kitchen by the Sea
39. Ivory Spring
41. gina@the tickle pink thrift
42. Singapore plants lover
43. Shelia @NoteSones
44. Gayle in Alaska
45. Baba's Special babies
47. Paula Grace
48. Hannah - St. Petersburg, USA
50. annies home -
51. Pagan Sphinx - Massachusetts USA
52. Miss Mustard Seed
53. storyteller at Small Reflections