1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it. Place another Blue Monday button on the sidebar of your blog.
3. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit. For those who just can't wait, Mr. Linky will be up after midnight!
Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. I appreciate those who leave a comment for me.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue Monday participants. (That's why the Permalink is so important.)
Today I'd like to talk about the blue bowl that sits on our dining room table most of the year. When we moved into this new home thirteen years ago, our daughter gave us this floral arrangement that she had custom made. She picked the blue bowl because she knew that the favorite color for both her father and me has always been blue and cobalt blue is our very favorite shade of blue.
She originally had the bowl filled with beige and blue flowers, but I had her change out the blue flowers for more of the white/beige ones. I really like the balls of white with beige squiggles.
You can see the shape of the bowl here as well as the intense cobalt blue color. The bottom is a small clear pedestal.
Remember to check out my sidebar for book giveaways.