Thursday, March 12, 2009

Purchase of Poison & Good Book

The small gold mining town had only one drug store. A respectable lady went into the store, calmly walked up to the druggist, looked into his eyes and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."

The druggist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

"I need it to poison my husband," the lady replied.

The druggist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, " Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a photograph of her husband in bed with the druggist's wife.

The druggist looked at the photo and replied, "Well now, this is different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋

I reviewed this funny book. Check this out.

❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋
Book Giveaways!
See my sidebar.

14 comments:

Darlene said...

Hahahahaha that is FUNNY!!!!

April said...

EXCELLENT, Sally...I'll be sharing that one, for sure!

sara said...

LOL! thanks for the laugh this morning!!

Baba said...

This is so cute.. I love it!!!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Lol, that is cute!!!

MsSippi, aka Peggy said...

LOL! So funny!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great laugh for the day. Thanks, Hugs, Marty

Libby's Library said...

This on was priceless!

♥ Kathy said...

hahahahaha that was GREAT Sally! I'll have to check the book out now :)

Killlashandra said...

The "prescription" comment for the photograph makes for an excellent punch line!

Shimmy Mom said...

Oh, that one's funny.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Sally you are to much! LOL

Musings of A Minister said...

That is FUNNY!!!

latifmhdx said...

This is really funny that you have shared with us. I appreciate you for the same.
radio controlled helicopters