1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it. Place another Blue Monday button on the sidebar of your blog.
3. Mr. Linky will be up after midnight. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit.
4. Leave me a comment. I promise that I will visit you and leave you a commet. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment.
I've shown you sections of my friend, Rose's amazing screened-in back porch located in Florida here and here and here, and you've clamored for more. Since I am one to please, here's some more Blues from that fun place to visit. This is the last I have, so look closely. Notice the cushions, pillows, lamp trim, table top, and rug.
The same table, taken from a distance so that you can enjoy the total package. Notice those Blue shutters in the background.
Here's another corner of the porch. See the Blue bowls, napkins, and chair seats.
There's color everywhere, and of course I see Blues. Why, even the ducks are dressed with touches of Blue.
Rose has told me that she's read all of your comments and is so delighted that she may just start blogging! How 'bout that; a convert!
Thanks, Rose, for letting me share your whimsical porch with Blogland!
2. Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer
3. Barb~Bella Vista
4. Fifi Flowers
5. Mojo, NC, USA
8. Mary@One Perfect Bite
9. ellen b
10. Ita@Something To Share
12. Lana G!
13. Maria Berg, Sweden
14. NicoleB Hungary
15. sylvia extra from Villa Extra
17. The Explorer, Philippines
18. Anything Goes Here
|19. anne fannie|
22. NatureFootstep Photo Sweden
23. hip chick
24. Debra Kaye
25. Serenata in England
26. Cailin Marie
27. Yira-early morning peace
28. Monica@The White Bench
29. Tink *~*~*
33. Lisa @ Another Day Today
34. Christi at A Southern Life
35. Ginger~Wilmington, NC
36. Robin~All Things Heart and Home
|37. Shirls Rose Cottage|
38. Marty Mason
40. Carrie @ Being Domestic
43. Ivory Spring
44. Susan M Hickam
47. ~CC Catherine
48. Amanda Guthrie ( Calif, USA)
50. Aussie Nikki
52. Rantings of a woman