Friday, July 18, 2008

::Blush:: Thank You! Thank You!

Carol at Charli and me just honored me with this award. It's validating that someone thinks my blog is fun to read; it sure is fun to write! Carol's blog contains snippets about her dog, Charli, and the fun life they share with her husband in Michigan.

I plan to follow Carol's example and share this award with a couple of outstanding bloggers who have helped me begin this journey of blogging. I read their blogs faithfully. The first is Mindy; just yesterday she spent TONS of time updating my header with the beautiful flowers, purple background, and fancy font. She's a giving friend, and it's fun for me to be able to give something to her. Mindy was the first person to suggest I begin a blog.

The next person is a Barnabas-type--an encourager--Heather. We all need to be encouraged, and I seem to need more than most! She was the first to list my blog on her blog roll, and she's been good to leave a bunch of you-go-girl comments.

I'd also like to make honorable mention of my son, Allen, who supports me in all my ventures!

1 comment:

Pancake said...

Congrats on your award!! WAY TO GO!