Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Movie Review - Get Smart


I am a fan of the original television program, one of the most creative programs ever! Before I went to this movie, I read the reviews; I almost did not go because of them. They warned that this was not funny, that people who had seen the original program would be disappointed. Wrong. Wrong.

I laughed out loud, several times, and others did too. It is a funny film. I say go see this one; it's definitely a thumbs up.

Have you seen it? What's your opinion?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not seen this movie yet but I do want to. I used to love the Get Smart series.

Pancake said...

I wanted to see this!!! Thanks for the review!

Brittany said...

very good flick!

Anonymous said...

Ive heard this is really cute. Cant wait to see it

Anonymous said...

We went with the daughter last week, and we really enjoyed the movie. I guess I'm glad we didn't read reviews first!