Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Movie Review - Hancock




We went to the movies while at Fort Myers Beach and saw Hancock. At first, I was just going to stay home and let the others go because it didn't look like my kind of movie. I really don't like loud explosions and cars turning over. But my granddaughter, Brittany, gently scolded me by reminding me that this was "family time" and that if I went along, even if I didn't like the film, I'd enjoy the time spent with those I love. She is one wise teenager!

I went, and what a surprise! I loved this film! Although some cars were flipped over, it also had a love story as a part of the plot. There is a twist in the plot, and the ending is a bit unexpected. I give it a giant thumbs up!

Have you seen it? What's your opinion?

Tomorrow, I'll review Get Smart.

4 comments:

all day (allen d) said...

it was great!

daisy said...

I have not seen it, and I might have passed it up...but now, of course, I have to see it. Thanks for the review, and thanks for stopping by to visit.

Brittany said...

Wow you really have one wise granddaughter on your hands! :)

Sheila said...

Actually I hated it!

My husband and I went to see it and were surprised at all the laughter in the audience...we were looking at each other like, "What's so funny?" We actually found it offensive and wished we had of walked out of the theater when it started.

Too much violence trying to mix in with humor and vulgarity.

On the other hand We LOVED Wall-E.

:)