Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I have been tagged...

It's meme time! I was tagged by Charli and me

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer."


1) What were you doing 5 years ago?
Five years ago I was recovering from the second surgery for a torn achilles tendon on my right leg. It was six weeks after the first surgery, and I had fallen and reinjured it. I was on a leave from my job as a high school English teacher. Every day I was on the telephone making lesson plans and advising my substitute. All day I either watched TV, read, or spoke on the telephone to family and friends. I was bedridden!

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
For Wednesday, July 2nd:
Make my breakfast, make my bed, and straighten the house.
I need to run the dishwasher and empty it.
I want to work on my computer, doing my emails and my blog.
I want to color my hair; it seems that God is racing me to frost it!
Then, I'll have to do my nails because the hair dye ruins them.

3) What five snacks do you enjoy?
Baskin & Robbins Pralines 'n Cream Ice Cream
Fritos
Apples
Rice Krispies Treats
Celery (honest, I like it!)

4) What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
Give a chunk to my church.
Purchase a larger house so that the entire family can visit as often as they'd like.
Give a chunk to each of my two children.http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif
Establish trust accounts for each of the seven grandchildren's college educations.
Get some toys for my husband, like a Rolls in every color.

5) What are five jobs you've had?
Babysitter
Housewife
Weight Watcher Lecturer
High School Secretary/Library Clerk
Teacher

I am tagging the following five people...
Lauren
Heather
Mindy
Stacie
Holly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot about the ice cream. That is one of my favorites. I hope you have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

My post is up!

www.mindyvasil.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally,
Butter pecan and pralines and cream are my favorite ice creams. I love Baskin and Robins. My favorite by far.
Carol (Charli and Me)

Unknown said...

1. Working for a local TV station in Columbus as the evening camera person

2. For Thursday, 7/3/2008
- Pick up items for my hair @ the beauty store
- Pick up kids from camp
- Make dinner
- Leave for work
- Remind friends to come over to my house for BBQ tomorrow

3. - Cheetos
- Rice Cakes
- Peanuts
- Corn Chips
- Popcorn

4. - Give 5% to each member of my immediate family
- purchase a bowling alley for my husband
- purchase a home in a private neighborhood
- protect finances by putting bits in a diversified portfolio (about 50% of it)
- set up accounts for each of my nephews/nieces and children.

5. - Camera Person
- Secretary
- Bowling Alley Assistant Manager
- Office of Admissions rep (for my alma mater)
- DJ (while in college)