On July 7th, Ita at Something to Share shared this beautiful Tulip Award with her blogging buddies. It comes with a tag. Questions must be answered. I really love tulips, and I don't yet have this award, so here goes!
1. YOUR NICKNAME - Sally. My "real" name is Sara. Sally is the standard nickname for Sara. No one has ever called me Sara. The nickname my father gave me was "Sassy." Johnny calls me "Babe."
2. YOU ARE - a cheerful person who enjoys life and family.
3. YOUR MOST SPECIAL PERSON - Johnny, my husband.
4. YOUR FAVORITE SONG - It Is Well with My Soul especially the third verse:
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!
5. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD/DISH - anything sweet ... particularly ice cream.
6. THINGS THAT MAKE YOU STRESS - anything I cannot physically accomplish. As I get older, I am less able to do what I used to do with ease.
7. YOUR FAVOURITE COLOR - blue, but you knew that. I think purple is a close second; actually, purple has blue in it.
8. THINGS THAT YOU MUST HAVE IN YOUR BAG - driver's license, lipstick, tissues, pen, paper, money, credit card.
9. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED - when I read the anniversary card Johnny gave me.
10. TAG SIX OF YOUR FRIENDS - I break rules, so I hereby tag everyone who reads this IF you choose to stop to smell the tulips!