CC at Lace ‘n Ribbon Roses gave me the Gorgeous Blogger Award last Thursday. Clearly, CC has problems with her vision! She’s a blogger who is devoted to Sunbonnet Sue. Check her out.
For the award, I am to tell six things about myself and then pass the award on to six other people.
I have a twin brother. Some people are astounded when they learn this because they only understand identical twins. We are fraternal twins: two separate eggs and two separate saqs. No, we do not “look alike;” he was born with blue booties, while I was born with pink booties!
I was raised in Washington, D.C., and I have climbed up the Washington monument four times!
I smoked from the ages of fifteen through twenty-five. It was a very difficult habit to break, but I’m glad that I did break it.
I see nothing wrong with having a diet drink with a piece of pie.
I did not begin college until after my children married.
6. I bit my fingernails to the quick until around age forty-two. Then, I quit by applying one coat of clear nail polish every day. If you're a nail biter, try this; it really works!
The people that I
1. Elizabeth at Thoughts from an Evil Overlord
2. Kathleen at Focus on Interiors
3. Darlene at Darlene's Days
4. Joy at Joy's Web
5. Betsy at Joyful Reflections
6. Jeanne at Backyard Neighbor