Monday, November 2, 2009

Blue Monday - Everywhere You Look

It's Blue Monday! To participate:

1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.

2. Please place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it.

3. Mr. Linky will be up after midnight. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit.

4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. Please remember to leave me a comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We weren't home until after 8:00 on Saturday night, and not a single Trick or Treater came by. Now, I have two bags of Snickers to call out my name. (It's noisy around here!)

Some people say that they're running low on blue. I seem to find it everywhere I look. Remember it doesn't have to be attractive. I even found blue used as these containers.



Happy Blue Monday!

Check out my book giveaway in my sidebar!


Blue Monday Participants
1. Lana G!
2. Anne Fannie
3. Diann @ The Thrifty Groove
4. Rose-Korea
5. John d'Sailor
6. Carrie - Oak Rise Cottage
7. Rinkly Rimes Australia
8. The Explorer, Philippines
9. Loui
10. Fifi Flowers & Giveaway!
11. bj @SWEET NOTHINGS
12. Mary@OnePerfectBite
13. Candy @ The Little Round Table
14. Hagemor-Norway
15. Kat@Mom's Place
16. Claudie@Bubblin'Over & Magpie
17. Gloria
18. LUNA
19. Sheila
20. Shelia @ NoteSongs
21. Christine
22. Jeanne,backyard neighbor
23. cindy
24. Carly's Photography
25. Karen @Elsie Eleanor Designs
26. Joan @ Applejack Lane
27. mizhelle
28. Coralie - A Vintage Cottage Home
29. Sandi
30. Maria's Space
31. Becky K.
32. Boulevard Int Design New blue Room Before and Afters
33. Boulevard Int Design Blue at High Point
34. Cozy Kitchen by the Sea
35. Candy
36. Rhonda @Scooterblus Whimsy
37. ellen b
38. gengen
39. Iris
40. Knitty
41. Baba's Special babies
42. carolynUSA
43. Erica [Venice print]
44. Shy@Milestones
45. storyteller at Small Reflections
46. Myrna @ My Enchanted Home
47. Lynn's Lovelies
48. Maria Berg, Sweden
49. Jean Stockdale
50. Ladynred
51. Books and Life~Joy
52. Katt...
53. Carrie - Carola Nativity Gallery

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


44 comments:

Lana G! said...

Free Blue to boot! Have a great week!

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Sally, love your blue find! I know how it feels to be low on blue! I went looking through some old photos and I found a great blue monday post! Its funny how the closer to Monday it gets, how many blue things you see around town!
Happy Blue Monday...
~Ann

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Sally... I always seem to have plenty of blue for some reason. Could it be because it's my favorite color???

Those paper machines are the same blue as one of my dance leotards from childhood. One year, we had sort of royal blue. Don't know why.
But I loved dance, and I love blue so it worked for me.

I think I'm going to head to bed early and get up and start visiting in the morning. I'm whipped from the last few days.

Happy Blue Monday, Sally, and thanks for hosting...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Diann @ The thirfty Groove said...

Hi Sally!

I think Blues catch my eye everywhere I go. it is just one of those colors!

Have a great Monday!

Rinkly Rimes said...

I hope you don't mind a cheat this week. I've tried to condense!

Fifi Flowers said...

EXTRA EXTRA Read all about Smiling Sal's BLUE Mondays!
ENJOY your day!
Fifi

Loui♥ said...

Hi Sally..
Thanks for hosting such a fun blog!
I love blue..so naturally I love Blue Monday!
hugs..
Loui♥

Mary Bergfeld said...

You have sharper eyes than many of us :-). Have a wonderful day, Sally.

kat@Mom's Place said...

running low of blue?? i think they just forgot to bring their camera..lol. Nice blue here.

mine is up now.

Happy Blue Monday.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Happy Blue Monday ti you Sally, Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Luna said...

Happy Blue Monday, I say too!!
Free Blue....TOP!
Hughs...~~♥~~...Luna

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Sally, I don't get it. I stayed up LATE to link to Mr. Linky, and even though it said my name on there when I went to bed, it vanished this morning??? WEIRD. You can see what time I posted. I always link up and then leave you a comment. Just wanted you to be aware that other posters might be having this same issue. I was the second person to post last night. Maybe I got bumped by Ann, but I'm not sure.

XO,

Sheila

Chubskulit Rose said...

I agree with you, there are so many blues around....

Thanks Ms. Sally for casting your vote for my daughter, it helped her to win the contest!

Check out my daughter's Swing adventure.

Anonymous said...

Morning, Sally! Yep, there's some blue alright! I do see blue everywhere but sometimes I've left my tiny camera at home! I'm linked up with you today!
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

jeanne said...

Good morning Sally. Happy Blue Monday my friend. Your blue is a great find. Ha! Good thing I have lots of family to find blue or I would be searching too. My daughter has blue and you will see it soon.

Hugs xoxo, Jeanne

jeanne said...

Sally, I'm back to tell you what happened to my link. Since I HAVE figured out how to link I haven't had any problems but this AM I started to erase the html and I was entered instead. Who could have done that??? HA!
Jeanne, again!!!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Good Morning, Sally! Now that is one creative BLUE post! LOL!

Enjoyed the cartoon below! Hilarious! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

xinex said...

I see those everywhere too, Sally, esp. in front of groceries. Have a nice week!...Christine

April said...

Snickers are my FAVORITE! Once I get started on them...the rest is history!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Sue! I must tell you that ever since I joined Blue Mondays I am finding more and more things in my home that are BLUE! And now I look for BLUE wherever I go. Indeed you are in my thoughts often and I thank you for hosting this wonderful weekly event!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

You're right! There's blue everywhere. Happy Blue Monday, Sally.

Blessings,
Sandi

EJ said...

I don't think one can run out with blue color. Very nice choice!

Marice said...

those are cool blue stuff! :)

Cindy said...

That looks nicer than in person!
cindy

Candy said...

Paper...get your paper here! And then head over to my place to 'read all about it!'
Happy BLUE Monday ;-)

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Sally, I'm back after realizing "my BLUE, suppose to be GREENISH GRAY bathroom" could be a participant in today's Blue Monday! :) Thanks for hosting! ~hugs, Rhonda

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Lots of blue out there isn't there, Sally???? Everytime I see something blue--guess who I think of????? YOU!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

ellen b said...

So true that there is blue all around us! Happy Monday and happy November to you Sally. We only got 2 trick or treaters!

Darlene said...

Yep, you can see blue all around if you just look. DARN, I would HATE to have to eat all those Snickers.....lol

Baba said...

Good morning Sally, I need to go around town and take some pictures of blue...I am running out of photos for today...

Have a good day...hugs, Baba

Knitty said...

I gave away the candy I like best first. Didn't always do it this way, but I needed to exercise some control this year. That may be the only "exercise" I do all week! ;-D

bj said...

Yes, ma'am...I am running out of blues, too. Oh, dear...whatever will I do??
Happy Blues and thanks so much for hosting.

Shy said...

Wow two bags of snickers no wonder its noisy, same here My son ate right away all his candy can't stop the sugar buzz.

I'm running of Blues here to Miss Sally, so i looked around in our picture folder and glad I found some.

You always have brilliant blue found some where Miss Sally, great hunting. happy Blue Monday.

claudie said...

You folks have sooooo many news papers to choose from!!
Happy Blue Monday Sally
Love Claudie
xxo

storyteller said...

Colorful combination of blue with yellow ... I just posted mine: Neighborhood Views - Artistic Blues and Yellows. Ya know what they say about great minds, right?
Hugs and blessings,

Barbara H. said...

I like hoe the one blue one and yellow one look like little houses.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!You always have the most original GLUES!!
Happy Blue Monday, Miss Sally!
Hugs,
Lynn♥

~Let FREEDOM Ring!~

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

You are so creative I will certainly give you credit for that!! LOL!
Have a good week.
Diane

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

These were very original blues. You are right, if we look around blue is everywhere and mine next week are probably going to be strange ones as I am clean out of blue pretties. Unless of course I go shopping?? Maybe!

Happy Monday to you

Iris

Jean Stockdale said...

Thanks for correcting my url. Sorry about that. I am not sure what I did wrong but will double check the link next week. I enjoy being a part of your fun meme. Blessings.

Cathy said...

Amazing how many blue things you can find, Sally ~

Anonymous said...

LOL I guess I'm just going to have to be more creative. Happy Blue Monday Sally. I'm a day late but that's OK :>)

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Hi Sally, Like your blues for this Blue Monday...very rich in that fun color of blue! I forgot to link up...though I did participate...duh. I need a blogger alarm clock...do you know where I can buy one of those? ;-)
Susan

Sarah said...

Free blue, how about that? I've been away from home and computer a lot lately so I'm trying to catch up with some of my favorite blogs. I hope to be back posting more frequently now. Thanks for sharing this and for hosting Blue Mondays. ~ Sarah