It's Blue Monday! To participate:
1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Drag the Blue Monday button from this post, and place it on your blog. Place another one on your sidebar.
3. Return here after midnight when Mr. Linky will be up, and leave your name and your URL. Do NOT link in until after your post is up. Please remember to leave a comment for me.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue participants.
I've literally had this piece of pretty on my bedroom dresser top for decades. I enjoy its color and the free form design. It stands about 4" high. It wasn't expensive when I bought it, and I don't think it's worth much today. There are no markings on the bottom. I just call it my blue dish.
Here's another shot to show you the free form design.
Happy Blue Monday!
Have you ever seen a blue panther?
Next Monday begins the Giant Book Giveaway Carnival (November 3-8th).
|1. Anne Fannie|
2. ellen b
4. An Enchanted Cottage
5. Kathy b
15. Heidi Jo the Artist
21. Baba\'s blog
24. Lana G!
25. Susan M. Hickam
28. Linda\'s Blue Gate
29. charli and me
31. Dark Oak Woman
32. Backyard Neighbor