Friday, October 31, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #96
Janet hosts Friday Fill-ins here. Drop by and see what others have to say. Join in if you'd like.
The Book Giveaway Carnival runs from November 3-8. Don't miss it!
1. My favorite food seasoning is the "trinity": celery, garlic, and onion.
2. A baby's laughter is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is how I feel.
4. My love of family is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people are voting early in my state of Florida.
6. A new light for my microwave was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a relaxing evening with my husband, tomorrow my plans include blogging, reading my novel, and going to my church and Sunday, I want to go to small group, blog, read my novel, and maybe, just maybe read the newspaper!
Check my sidebar for my book giveaways.