Linda at 2nd cup of coffee tagged me some weeks ago, and it took me this long to finish.
Just yesterday, am at Come Here Little Bug tagged me, so I'll let this count as a two-fer!
Four Things I like about my husband:
1. For some strange reason, he’s crazy about me! He has never given me cause to suspect his love and faithfulness to me.
2. He supports me with his hard-work ethic and more. When I began college, he gave me the space I needed to study. Meals didn’t get cooked as often, and the house did not sparkle as brightly, but he never complained. Whenever I create a new post, he reads it, and gives valued feedback. He is proud of me and my efforts.
3. He is a one of the best fathers/grandfathers I’ve ever known, and as a result, our children and grandchildren are devoted to him.
4. He has shared his faith with many, and several men have accepted Jesus as their savior because of Johnny's testimony.
Four Movies I have watched more than once:
1. The Wizard of Oz
2. Pillow Talk with Rock Hudson and Doris Day
3. Gone With the Wind
4. Sorry, but three is all I can think of.
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. The Amazing Race
4. Pushing Daisies
5. I have many more...
Four Places I have been:
1. London - I visited Stratford-upon-Avon and stood on the floor that Shakespeare crawled upon!
2. Paris - I saw the Mona Lisa, and Johnny took a picture of me with her.
3. Germany - I took a cruise down the Rhine and saw so many castles.
4. Italy - I saw the Sistine Chapel and witnessed the Pope conducting mass. I'm not Catholic, and many of my Catholic friends drool when I mention this.
Four People who comment regularly:
5. There are so many others, that I feel badly about leaving them out!
Four Favorite foods:
1. Guacamole and chips--I make a meal out of this!
2. A nice thick filet steak from Outback Steak House.
3. Baskin Robbins Pralines and Cream Ice Cream.
4. Salad. Yep! I like salad, with thousand island dressing. I know, I know, the calories, the fat content, but it's so good.
Four Places I would like to visit in order of preference:
1. The Grand Canyon.
4. North Eastern United States in Autumn.
Four Things I am looking forward to in the coming year (2009):
1. Granddaughter, Brittany's graduation from high school.
2. Granddaughter, Jenna and grandson, Zachary getting their driver's licenses.
3. Family times.
4. Watching my church grow as more are reached.
Four Friends I tag:
The first four of you who read this all the way to the end!