Janet hosts Friday Fill-ins here. Drop in a take a look. Maybe you'll choose to join in.
1. October is the beginning of lower humidity around here.
2. Mean-spirited people scare me.
3. Leaves are falling all around; it must mean that there's a disease, because this is South Florida. We have leaves on healhy trees year round! Now, please don't go feeling sorry for me because I haven't experienced fall; I grew up in Maryland. I saw plenty of beautiful leaves.
4. My favorite horror movie is I don't have one because I've never seen one! I was just reminded of Alfred Hitchcock; he's my favorite horror guy!
5. Family times = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night which made me thankful that I was safe and secure, with a good book to read.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a relaxing evening with Johnny, tomorrow my plans
include church, and Sunday, I want to enjoy small group with our friends and read the newspaper!