1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it. Place another Blue Monday button on the sidebar of your blog.
3. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit. For those who just can't wait, Mr. Linky will be up after midnight!
Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. I appreciate those who leave a comment for me.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue Monday participants. (That's why the Permalink is so important.)
Johnny and I were out and about, and a train chugged down the tracks. I was shocked to see that several of the cars had been tagged! Now, I love blue, but this is blue abuse.
These are examples I copied from the internet. None of them were of the train we spotted. However, a tag is a tag. Some people think this is art. I say it's defacing private property. What are your thoughts?
Check out my sidebar for some lovely FREE books!