It's Blue Monday! To participate:
1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue.
2. Drag the Blue Monday button from here, and place it on your blog.
3. Return here and leave your name (first name or code name) and your URL (blog address).
4. Visit other blue participants by clicking on their links. Have fun!
Here's my Blue Monday offering for today.
I've had this chair for a very long time. It's comfortable and well made. However, there's a problem. When I had it made, I had carpeting, and I had it made with rollers.
Now, it sits in my Family Room (you might say Den), and that room has tile floors. You can imagine the problem: someone sits down and gets a free ride! Whee!
Johnny pulled the rollers off, but that made the chair too low. It looked funny--all squatty-like, so back in the rollers went! We've tried to find new legs but have not had any success.
We put these rubber stops under the rollers, but if a person tugs on the chair a bit to reposition it, the wheels slide off the stops.
Does anyone have any sugestions?
3. Diane @ A Picture is......
4. Grandma Faith
7. charli and me
8. Llyn M
|10. Melissa\'s Cozy Teacup|
12. Kady/Life on Bonnie Lane
13. ellen b
14. Lana G!
15. Susan M Hickam
|19. Barbara H.|
20. Backyard Neighbor
22. Just a Plain Gal
26. Cat..aka CC