1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue.
2. Drag the Blue Monday button from here, and place it on your post. Stick it on your sidebar too. If you want, you can stick it on your cereal bowl!
3. This is MOST important! Return here and leave your name (first name or code name) and your URL (blog address).
4. Visit other blue participants by clicking on their links. Leave some nice comments!
Johnny and I went shopping at Sawgrass Mills Mall the other day. When I noticed the blue sign, I thought of Blue Monday! Sawgrass opened in 1990, and is Florida's largest mall with more than two million-square-feet of retail and entertainment space and more than 350 name-brand stores and outlets inside one huge air-conditioned mall.
In addition to the almost two miles of shops, there are thirty places to eat and a movie theater with 23 screens! The information sign (with a touch of blue) shows that the mall is laid out in the shape of an alligator. The name sawgrass is taken from the Everglades where gators live, along with a razor sharp grass that is saw-like. Of course, it doesn't bother the gator's tough skin.
With Blue Monday in mind, I took a picture of this store window, with the pretty blue accessories. We didn't stay long, though. We made our small purchase and left.
On the way home, I spotted this beautiful blue plumbago hedge. I made Johnny stop the car while I took this picture. The car moved a bit just as I snapped, so the picture is not too clear.
Plumbago blooms all year long except for the coldest winter months. I downloaded this last picture from the internet so that you could see the beauty of this blue blooming plant.
4. Grandma Faith
7. Lana G!
8. Backyard Neighbor
9. Barbara H.
|10. Susan M Hickam|
12. Kady/Life on Bonnie Lane
13. Kathy b
14. Melissa\'s Cozy Teacup
15. charli and me
17. ellen b -
18. Claudie Frid
|19. Anne Fannie|
24. Roxy @ There\'s No Place Like Home
Check out the GIVEAWAY on my other blog Book Critiques.