1. He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
A football game, a baseball game, a basketball game, or if none of these are available, a tiddlywinks game! And, if absolutely no sport is on, he'll watch an action movie.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Thousand Island, and please take off the cucumbers!
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Vegetables! Any kind. He's a meat and potatoes man. (Obviously, he doesn't eat many salads.)
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Receipts, little pieces of paper with phone numbers, folded twice and tucked into his overstuffed wallet--the thing with no money in it! I call it his file cabinet.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Pizza and a meatball
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Nope, no cereal. He eats a Dunkin Doughnut "bowtie" for breakfast every day!
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Miami Marlins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, and the University of Miami Football, baseball, basketball teams.
13. Who will he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
That would be me. Who else? And second best friend would be his identical twin brother.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Go to sleep late. He likes to go to sleep early and wake up at 5:00. This one fact has helped us have a successful marriage; we have no time to argue! lol
16. How many states has he lived in?
17. What is his heritage?
He's a pedigree: full blooded Italian! Both of his parents were born in Italy.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Banana cream pie is his favorite "cake."
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Not on a team, but he played any and all including bowling and billards.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
This question is really asking what he loves to do.
- watch sports on TV, and
- eat out at inexpensive restaurants.