I spotted this on the right at Brian's blog and dragged it over here just for your laugh-of-the-day!
Janet hosts Friday Fill-Ins. You can visit her here.
1. There is no need to rush. I'm retired!
2. Where did the years go? Today, Brittany is eighteen, and Zachary is sixteen!
3. Blogging is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for the future look very good. I am a fortunate person.
5. Forgiveness is the message I must learn.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are are rare things to find around here.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to celebrating two grandchildren's birthdays, tomorrow my plans include church, and Sunday I want to go to small group, celebrate Andres' birthday, and read SOME of the newspaper!
Don't miss the BOOK GIVEAWAY on my other blog Book Critiques.