I want to take a minute to ask my fellow Bloggers to pray for those affected by Hurricane Ike. We don't yet know the extent of damages, but we do know that a great many people have been displaced. I know that God is good and that He hears the prayers of His people.
Jan tagged me! She wants me to list seven facts about myself! This will be the fifth time I've been tagged, and folks, it's getting hard to come up with new pieces of information about me. You know, I'm not all that interesting. Oh well, she asked for it!
1. I'm the last person in America to not own a glass cloche! Before blogging, I did not know what a cloche was; I thought it was a hat!
2. I was born in Pennsylvania and have lived in Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, California, and Florida.
3. I married my husband two months and four days after meeting him!
4. My birthday is May 26th; I married in him July 7th at age seventeen.
5. I cannot stand muffins.
6. My favorite vegetable is brussel sprouts!
7. I am the only person in the world who has never shopped at Amazon.com!
Now for the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog--some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Tagged are the following:
Mindy at Mindy Said
Joy at Joy's Blog
Carol at Charli and Me
Jennifer at Breathless Mind
Leah at Full Time in New Mexico
Patty at Pip Stitch
Kay at Dish Diva
How much time do you spend on your computer? I spend way too much, but I used to spend way too much time in front of the TV. How did you used to spend that time?