1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it. Place another Blue Monday button on the sidebar of your blog.
3. Mr. Linky will be up after midnight. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit.
4. Leave me a comment. I promise that I will visit you and leave you a commet. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment.
These are four cups and five saucers that came to me from my mother. Obviously, something broke, but that was many years ago. My mom got them (along with several other things) from her Uncle Charlie--my grandfather's brother. I especially like the shape of the handles.
Uncle Charlie first married Aunt Margaret and Aunt Margaret bought these tea cups. Unfortunately, Aunt Margaret died. When Uncle Charlie married his second wife, Aunt Betty, she wanted the house to be filled with things that better suited her taste. So, the china was given to my mom who later, passed them down to me. They're quite delicate. I use them for display in my china cabinet. I love the Blue color. There's a good bit of gold too, but that doesn't show up so well.
Here's a shot of the markings on the bottom of the tea cup.
2. ellen b
4. Lana G!
5. Anne Fannie
11. Annemieke @ The Netherlands
13. Ivory Spring
17. NicoleB Hungary
|18. Maria Berg, Sweden|
20. Hip chick
22. Mary@oOne Perfect Bite
23. Janie at Southern Lagniappe
25. Barbara@Purple Goat Lady
28. charli and me
30. Debra Kaye
31. Ms. Sharlotte's...Southern Reflections
33. Annies Home
34. Becky K.
37. Claudie @ Bubblin' Over
39. storyteller at Small Reflections
40. Fifi Flowers
41. Lynns Lovelies
45. barbara jean
46. Kim: To Desire, Live -To Travel
47. Puna @ LifeSignatures
49. Rita @ Cashjocky and the Old Salt