1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Drag the Blue Monday button from here, and place it on your blog. Place another one on your sidebar.
3. Return here after midnight when Mr. Linky will be up, and leave your name and your URL. Do NOT link in until after your post is up. Please remember to leave a comment for me.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue participants.
Let me introduce you to the Freeze Family. My daughter-in-law used to have an annual House of Lloyds Christmas Around the World party (much like a Tupperware party), and I bought the family there. Unfortunately, House of Lloyds went out of business some years ago, so my collection is even more precious.
Mr. and Mrs. Freeze are getting prepared for Christmas. She has a tree ready for placement, and he has a broom to sweep the sidewalk clean. But where's the blue, you say? Ah... let's find Junior.
Here he is--all dressed up in his blue overalls and his matching blue cap. He thinks he going sledding, but since he lives in Florida, I think he'll need to use a great deal of imagination!
I wish for you a Freeze Family Friendly Christmas!
|1. ellen b|
2. Claudie from Canada
3. Carola Nativity Gallery
4. Lana G!
9. Anne Fannie
12. Tesoro Fino ~ Fine Treasures
|15. Linnea #1|
16. Linnea #2
18. Heidi Jo the Artist
28. Shelia ;)
30. JLS Hall
32. Mojo - NC, USA
33. JLS Hall 2
37. Kathy b
38. charli and me
40. The Muse