Charlotte at Charlotte’s Weblog gave me a Lemonade award a couple of weeks ago, and it seems to fit me. Look at this cute lemonade stand.
Here are the rules for this Lemonade award:
• Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
• Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
• Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
• Share the love and link to this post to the person from whom you received your award.
Charlotte also presented me with a Friends Award.
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”I so appreciate Charlotte for these two awards. She has made my day!
Melissa from Little Things in Life tagged me by requesting that I list 7 Weird facts about myself. I've done this before, but since I am so VERY weird, I figure I can easily do it again.
1. My husband says to tell you that I sing LOUDLY whenever I have music on while blogging. (Note: he does not state that I sing on key!)
2. I can still touch the floor with my fingers without bending my knees.
3. I am a night owl; I love Jay Leno. Johnny is an early bird; he wakes at 5:00 AM each morning!
4. I'm married to a sport addict, and I really do not like sports. Therefore, we have two separate TVs. Mine shows interesting things; his is boring.
5. I still wear polyester. You want to hear weird? I like polyester!
6. I love, love, love to have my back rubbed; Johnny is nagged every night to give me a back rub.
7. I should have my first pair of custom made shoes soon. I will take pictures and post about them.
I'm supposed to tag 7 other bloggers and force them to reveal 7 embarrassing weird things about themselves. That plus the ten from Charlotte's Lemonade award and the ten from her Friends award make 27 bloggers. Hey folks, it's time for me to bust outta here. I'm breaking the rules before the rules break me. If you want to do this tag, go to it. If you are a visitor who leaves comments on my blog, I love ya; take an award or two. Have a blast!