1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it. Place another Blue Monday button on the sidebar of your blog.
3. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit. For those who just can't wait, Mr. Linky will be up after midnight!
Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. I appreciate it when you take the time to leave a comment for me.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue participants. (That's why the Permalink is so important.)
Today I have three dishes that hang on my dining room wall to share. They were quite difficult to photograph as there's a good bit of gold on them, and it tends to show up brown or black. There is no brown or black in any of these plates. This is another gift from my mom. She handed them down to me, and got to see me display them to enjoy in this spot.
This is is largest and the most blue. Of course, it's my favorite. (You knew that, didn't you?)
Then, there are two matching, smaller plates. They have less blue, more green.
Please check out the book giveaways in my sidebar. I do hope that Blue Monday people win!
|1. ellen b.|
2. Lana G!
10. claudie from canada
14. The Muse
|17. Mamapippa - Belgium|
24. Heidi Pocketbook
25. Pagan Sphinx
26. White Iris Designs
30. JLS Hall
34. Barbara H.
40. Roberta Anne
43. Mojo - NC, USA
45. This and That
46. victoria ~ auctiongirlvintatge