1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it. Place another Blue Monday button on the sidebar of your blog.
3. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit. For those who just can't wait, Mr. Linky will be up after midnight!
Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. I appreciate it when you take the time to leave a comment for me.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue participants. (That's why the Permalink is so important.)
Today, I want to share my new blue and white jar. I bought it at Ross a few weeks ago just because it's pretty. I've always loved blue and white.
The top comes off. I have no idea what to do with it or even what it's called.
Can anyone tell me?
|1. Lana G!|
2. ellen b
5. kathy b
8. The Muse
13. Natural Moments
17. White Iris Designs
18. Mojo, NC, USA
23. Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer
24. Dixie in French Lique
27. Barbara H.
29. JLS Hall
40. charli and me
41. Mamapippa - Belgium
42. Heidi Pocketbook
43. Carola Nativity Gallery