With Diane's permission, I'm stretching the idea of trash to treasure as I am neither creative nor crafty, so please bear with me. What do you think about when you hear the word, "interview"? Do you think that it something that is TRASH or TREASURE?
Shimmy Mom interviewed me. Here are the results:
1. With all the books you've read which one is your absolute favorite, besides the Bible?
I don't have an absolute favorite, but I have many favorites. I'll tell you my favorite author is Angela Hunt. She writes Christian fiction, and she's written 115 titles. Her motto is "Expect the Unexpected." I love her recent triology, the Fairlawn series. I just finished reading the third, She's in a Better Place. I'll have the review up on my book blog soon, and it will be published in March. I put these links here for you to use if you're interested in getting some GOOD books to read.
2. What made you start a blog?
I had two friends who nagged me to begin a blog. I always left comments on their blogs. I never thought that anyone would read anything I had to say, so I didn't see the need. My son, however, is the one who really got me started. He said that it's be a keepsake for the children. Since I love my grandchildren, I look at blogging almost like a scrapbook/journal. Of course, now I'm addicted!
3. What is your biggest regret?
I'm sorry. I don't want you to think I'm refusing to answer, but I honestly have no regrets. Nope, not one.
4. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Aside from my two wonderful children, my greatest accomplishment is returning to school 28 years after graduating from high school. I worked full time and went to college full time. I graduated in 4 years with a GPA of 4.0.
5. Where or what have you always wanted to visit or do that you haven't done yet?
I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon.
Would you like to get Blog interviewed too? If so, here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.