1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Place the Blue Monday button on the top of your post so that people can easily spot it. Place another Blue Monday button on the sidebar of your blog.
3. Return here and link in with Mr. Linky by leaving your name and the Permalink to your post. To create a Permalink, click on your Blue Monday post title and copy all the stuff in the http window. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit. For those who just can't wait, Mr. Linky will be up after midnight!
Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. I appreciate it when you take the time to leave a comment for me.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue participants. (That's why the Permalink is so important.)
If you participated in Blue Monday last week, you noticed that there was no Mr. Linky. It was NOT his fault! He is ever-faithful, but I could not get on the internet from Friday through Monday afternoon; therefore, I could not insert the Mr. Linky window. Blue Monday people are smart. You guys went right ahead and got each blog site from my comments. You visited and still had fun! How creative.
Most of the weekend, the connection was OFF, but every now and again, it would come on for a few seconds--and I MEAN seconds. I am stubborn, and
Monday around 3:00, we were fixed. Here's the blue and white chariot of the fixing company. It's also the responsible culprit. (Boo. Hiss.)
Yep, it's Bellsouth or AT&T or Ma Bell. They do have lovely technical engineers working for them and this is the one who fixed the problem. Notice her blue shirt.
Today SHOULD go more smoothly. Happy Blue Monday!
|1. Anne Fannie|
3. Lana G!
6. Barbara H.
7. ellen b
8. claudie from canada
9. kathy b
13. Mamapippa - Belgium
14. Kathleen M
20. Tammy\'s First Blue Monday
21. Heidi Pocketbook
22. Carrie - Oak Rise Cottage
24. Shirls Rose Cottage
26. Mojo, NC, USA
28. Diane@ A Picture is...
29. JLS Hall
30. White Iris Designs
31. Linda\'s Blue Gate
40. Shelia :)
45. pagan sphinx
46. Rhonda @ scooterblu\'s whimsy
47. charli and me
49. victoria ~ auction girl vintatge
50. Kymber @ A New Day Dawning