Here are the rules: Answer the following questions. Tag five other bloggers. Let the bloggers know they have been tagged.
1. Name five things in your purse.
- wallet with some money :-)
- lipstick and mirror
- pen and paper
2. Name five things in your work room. (My work room is my home office.)
- My beautiful new Mac computer with a 21" screen!
- Stacks of books
- Exceptional Teacher Award, 2000
- "When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade" plaque and family pictures.
- Telephone, pens, pencils, paper, files
3. Name five things you have always wanted to do.
- See the Grand Canyon.
- Take guitar lessons.
- Learn floral arranging.
- Speak Spanish fluently. (Yo hablo muy poqito espanol.)
- ? ? ? -- Sorry, I'm drawing a blank here.
4. Name five things your into.
- Keeping in touch with family and friends.
- My faith and my church.
5. Pick five bloggers to do the tag
- Beverly at How Sweet the Sound
- Theresa at Take A Sentimental Journey
- Elizabeth at Thoughts from an Evil Overlord
- Charlotte at Charlotte's Weblog
- Dawn at Dawn's Daybreak
It seems that all of Blogland is DEMANDING that I play a new tag! I got three tags in one day! Suzanne at Colorado Lady, Heidi Pocketbook at Bargain Hunting in the Corn, and Patty at Pip Stitch tagged me for a "photo tag". The rules of this tag are quick and easy:
1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!
I only have one folder because I delete pictures as soon as I've used them in a post. So here is my 4th photo in my only folder.
My husband plays golf every Wednesday morning, and I've talked him into creating a blog to keep a record of his time on the links. He took the camera and shot some pictures for his blog. This is the first hole. Notice the sun has not yet arisen. That's because my early bird husband tees off at 7:00 AM--or as soon as the sun pops up. It would please him if you would visit and leave a comment. Poor fellow is lonely in Blogland.
Judith at Judith on Sunday and Judith’s Quiet Moments has presented me with the Blog Love Award. Isn't this the cutest thing? I learned to type on a typewriter like this. I believe it was a Royal.
Here are the rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add the link of the blogger who shared the award with you.
3) Pass this award to bloggers whose blogs you love.
4) Add your link to the list of participants below.
5) Leave a message on the blog of the blogger who passed this award.
Now, this is a simple thing for me to do! If you're on my blogroll, I love you! And I would LOVE to present you with this neat award! Please tell me in a comment if you'll give me the pleasure of awarding you. (It IS more fun to give than to receive!)
(I wish I knew how to make those cute hearts to use instead of the word love. All I can come up with is this one that my granddaughter taught me: <3 Tip your head and you'll see a heart.