1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Drag the Blue Monday button from here, and place it on your post. Place another one on your sidebar of your blog.
3. Return here after midnight when Mr. Linky will be up, and leave your name and the Permalink to your post.
To create a Permalink, click on the title of your Blue Monday post and copy all the stuff in the http window at the very top of your screen. It is a longer address so that people can find your post even later in the week--whenever they get a chance to visit.
Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment. Please remember to leave a comment for me.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue participants. (That's why the Permalink is so important.)
I'll bet that some of you did not know that my state has Christmas tree farms. Well, we do! Here's a map showing all the locations. I live where the lowest tree on the right is located. (Notice the blue in the background.)
I sheepishly admit to having a fake tree; several years ago, Johnny put his foot down and declared that he was "NOT" (Johnny yells when he puts his foot down!) going to do "ALL OF THIS HEAVY, STICKY WORK EVER AGAIN!" That year, after Christmas, we bought our first artificial Christmas tree, and we've had one ever since. Although I have never been to a tree farm and have never cut my own tree, this is how I used to get my Christmas trees. I bought them already cut. See the pretty blue?
Breathe deeply and maybe you'll be able to still smell the wonderful scent of fresh trees. Then again, you probably can already do that since you have a fresh tree in your homes! (sigh)
There were some really nice shaped trees, good sizes too.
They even flock the trees in the back. I never have had a flocked tree. It's supposed to look like snow, and frankly, I've never missed snow.
This worker wanted us to take a picture of the back of his shirt so that the church would get credit. This is not our church, but it is close by our home. Each year I love to look at that blue striped tent.
Give yourself a Christmas gift. Check out the GIVEAWAYS on my sidebar!
|1. Anne Fannie|
2. claudie from canada
3. ellen b
4. Lana G!
5. Kathy b
10. Sheia (Mrs. Magpie)
14. Mojo, NC, USA
18. Linda\'s Blue Gate
20. The Muse
|21. Barbara H. |
25. Heidi Jo the Artist
27. The Pagan\'s Eye
28. Maria\'s Space
30. charli and me