1. Post about something blue on your blog. It can be pretty, ugly, funny, old, or new as long as it's blue. Leave a link to this blog on your post.
2. Drag the Blue Monday button from here, and place it on your blog. Place another one on your sidebar.
3. Return here after midnight when Mr. Linky will be up, and leave your name and your URL. Do NOT link in until after your post is up. Please remember to leave a comment for me.
4. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links. Make someone's day; leave a comment.
5. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Blue participants.
Two weeks ago, I showed you a blue dish that I had on my dresser. This week, I'm showing its companion piece. This container has a lid, which allows me to hide the contents. Want to peek inside?
Okay, just for you, I'll take off the cover. I keep safety pins in this piece! Dry cleaners seem to use a good many safety pins, and I just can't see throwing perfectly good things away. This keeps them handy.
|1. ellen b|
3. Lana G!
5. Anne Fannie
6. An Enchanted Cottage
13. Dirkjogt, Belgium
19. Backyard Neighbor
20. Baba\'s blog
28. Linda\'s Blue Gate
34. Hesses Madhouse
35. De Bezige Bijen
37. charli and me
43. Heidi Jo the Artist