Wednesday, November 19, 2008
A Tag from Dawn
￼Dawn from Dawn's Daybreak is a faithful blogging friend who teaches kindergarten. What a lucky group of children to have her for a teacher! Dawn tagged me with a book meme. I've actually done this before on my book blog, but I'm game to share again. The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird book facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My seven random book facts:
1. I got my first library card when I was five years old, after signing my name in cursive.
2. While in high school, I got in trouble when my mother caught me reading Peyton Place.
3. I’ve read all of Ernest Hemingway’s novels without like any of them.
4. I’ve read most of Ernest Hemingway’s short stories and loved almost all of them.
5. I served as a library aide when I was in junior high school.
6. As an adult, I worked as a Library Clerk in a public high school.
7. I established a church library from scratch, using the Dewey Decimal System and card catalog and grew the collection to over 1,000 volumes.
The seven fortunate people I choose to do this are:
Cathy at Melodies and Hymnsongs
Jeanne at Backyard Neighbor
Diane at A Picture Is Worth...
Chris at Chris's Corner
Squawmama at Our Adventures with Tassie
Shelia at Note Songs
Carol at Charli and Me
After you leave a comment, take a look at my sidebar. There are two make-up books I'm giving away. ￼ If you win one and don't need it because you're so gorgeous, maybe you'll have another Christmas present to regift!